who am I?

You looked at the workers standing before you. "Now that DewDrop is working we should test out the lights." One of the works said the others nodded and put on protection gear. "Is there something wrong?" You asked and some of the works backed away with a scared expression that you talked.

The lights turned off and your white eyes flicked red and white, but then just stopped at red. You felt more in demand, but scared. You looked back at the glass they stood behind, you sat back down in a criss cross position and listened to the small tune that came out. "Now that we know that the nap time protocols work, Turn the lights back on. " with that the lights came back on and the small relaxing tune faded, you hung head low.

You then got shut down and everything went black.

.

.

.

You slowly got powered back on, your eyes flicker on and off in a small room. "OH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I CAN TALK TO MY NEW FRIEND!" sun said with his happy voice.

"Their waiting just stop stalling." A more in demand voice said. 'Sorry..' You thought so they could hear.

You then fully powered on and saw sun jump up and down and the workers roll their eyes. Your eyes flashed sending in data:

Place: Superstar Daycare
Time: Day
Name: Dewdrop
Height:6'10
Role: Daycare Attended, entertainer

Then your eyes went back to normal as the animatronic sat down in front of your sitting position "HELLO NEW FRIENDS! MY NAMES SUNDROP! AND MY FRIEND NAME IS MOONDROP!  YOU CAN CALL US SUN AND MOON FOR SHORT!" You flinched at his loud voice. He seemed shocked but that change into a even more happy expression. "Well it's nice to meet you Sun my Names Dewdrop!" You let out a giggle from how happy this Sun guy was.

He seemed so similar to you.

The workers were gone you and sun didn't notice. But when you did the lights went out.

The same small tune came out of your voice box, you sat down and listened to it. Moon just stared at you "so your Dewdrop? Right." You looked back up at the now fully changed sun, you backed way from him before being trapped in the box they brought you in. Moon let out a heavy sigh and walked closer then crouched so he could see your face, he held out a hand "names moondrop." Your tune sped up like a heart "I'm not gonna hurt you calm down!" With that the tune went back to normal, and your red eyes glowed more of a white color. "You.. You are very scary at first." You said and hung your head low again. Moon just seemed to laugh "I get that a lot! Suns the one who gets all the compliments. I get your scary or please don't hurt me." You looked back up to see his red eyes, you wanted to hear more "there was this one kid who hugged me. But that was a year ago. We had to close down because of the 'accident' that happened. Their name was Y/N! But that bitch Roxy pushed them off of the structures," moon let out a chuckle "that bitch fell with them."

That was it. That kid, and that accident could have been you.

"have you been hugged sense?" You asked he just seemed to stare at you for a second. "No sadly." Moon said with is voice box fading at the end. You scooted back to moon and gave him a hug. He stopped moving before relaxing in your touch.

This felt like something you should have remembered.

You broke the hug and sat back down in a crossed legged position. And like that the lights came back on, "YOU AND MOON WILL GET ALONG GIVE HIM TIME TO COME AROUND!" Sun said as he turned back to normal. "Yeah.. Time." You said looking over to the exit of the door.