Am I safe?

(sorry for the wait, I've been having family problems, ↑but this song is what I was listening to when I was writing this↑)

Your arms wrapped around sun, small sparks coming from your robotic mask. Sun looked down on you and held you tight to him, his arms wrapping around your robotic body multiple times. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I THOUGHT I WOULD LOSE YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD I WAS?!" Sun said, his grip on you tightened. "Oh D-DoNT be S-sAd.." You said, your voice box was now broken with more sparks coming from your body. Vanessa then came in, she had took the children to the main band, and now she was running your way "Sundrop! Get away from Dewdrop!" She yelled, she grabbed a weird looking button and sun immediately dropped you, and shot back up to his jester shoes. "Sorry Vanessa!.." Sun said, his head hung low and he looked at you again. You looked over at Vanessa with a serious look, but she couldn't see it because of your stupid plaster mask "H-Hi vAnesS-a" you said, your voice box cutting off slightly.

But you started ignoring Vanessa's long speech to you, but your eyes found themselves looking at the ghost children, one with the fox mask was talking with one with a chicken mask. However, there a new one there with another little girl, the new one looks like a boy with a gash in his head, the little girl has pigtails and a dress on. The boy looks over to you then looks at the ghost that has purple tears, the purple teared ghost seemed to tell the other that you wanted to stay in the animatronics body and not to be free, you heard a small voice yell "𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧!? 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲!" The boy yelled at the girl. "𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥!? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧!?" The girl yelled, the boy, Evan, moves away from the girl a small bit "𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝.. 𝐀𝐧𝐝-" the girl started, but Evan finished from her "𝐀𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭.." Evan said, he put a hand on the girl's(Charlie's) shoulder, Charlie than hugged him and seemed to be saying that she was sorry again. Your heart melted at this, it was weird.. But it was a nice feeling..

You were than powered off suddenly, sparks flew out of your body and your eyes turned into a dim color. The last thing you saw was the kids yelling "𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀, 𝐘/𝐍!" They all yelled at you, you did a small wave and then powered off fully. . .