The Game of Tag..

( 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔! 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎! >:) )
The kids were now laying near your legs, arms, and some were right behind you just slowly falling asleep to the calming tune you played.

But then the lights came back on, the stars and small nightlights turned off/faded into a white, as the same with you clothes your clothes went back into all happy sunshine.

The kids slowly rose back up to their feet and some yawned, some stretched, and others just stayed passes out on the blankets cuddling their stuffed animals.

You stood up as you saw Sun skip to over where you are. "GOOOD MORNING CHILDREN!" Sun said, with his normal happy tone. "Good morning!" You said, you saw as more kids got up and yawed and did their own little things.

✨ 15 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ✨

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" A kid, Kat, said shooting out of her small bean bag. You and Sun both looked over to her, "how about we play a game of tag! Like just a normal game of tag, Y'know " tag your it!" Where if you get tagged your it until you tag somebody else." Kat said, she had a huge smile on her face like she had just won the lottery and is now rich.

"THATS A GREAT IDEA!" You and Sun said in unison. The kids shortly after came to an agreement that You and Sun will both be it first, you liked that idea, and Sun seemed to love that idea.

You and support  went into a far away corner and had both you and Sun facing it.

You both counted to 100 and then went to tag the children. Sun tagged Kat who just giggled and went after Sun with both arms out stretched.

You looked around and saw a kid running around the structure to the right from where you stood. You ran into the play structure with the bells on your clothes jingling with every step.

You finally got the kid cornered, you were about to tag him until he slipped through the net on the left. "uh.. Jack Your gonna get in trouble!" You said as you watched the kid got higher and higher out of reach.

You hid your small spikes that represented the sun, and closed through the net following behind the kid. You finally made either to the top and you saw the kid standing in the middle, Jack Smitty, your file read.

"Ha! You made it up here! Good for you, now you gotta tag me!" Jack said as he ran around the too of the structure, you stayed still.

Memories they're coming back.

This was the structure of your death, this made you scared for the kid's safety. "Jack, L-Lets get you down to ground level, please.." You said, Jack just ignored you and continues to run  around like an insane person.

But then Jack twisted his ankle on one wrong turn he made, and he feel off the edge. Jack Let put a scream, you ran to the edge and without thought you dove down you grab Jack by his foot and hugged him close.

You flipped over to your back and curled up around Jack, you wanted to protect him at what cost, he is just a kid like you.

A loud crash and metal banging noises were heard, you shut down, uncurling from your protected position you were in, Jack was completely fine but accept his ankle but no scratch was ever on him.

However, for you, sadly you were broken. Your wires got ripped and torn from the fall, your mask was now cracked.

"What.. Is happening?" You asked yourself as you saw your hands go back into its kid form, you looked down at your legs which just floated off of ten ground.

You looked back up and saw 5 children who stood before you.  "You protected him.." One said a merging from the group, this one was a girl, she had a Green wristband on, and a grey and light grey Long-sleeved shirt, black hair, and pitch black eyes that forever cried.

"I what.." You muttered to yourself  and looked back as a worried Sun finally got the kids away from the scene, Sun held your life less body in his arms. Blue tears started to stream down your face like the others, " I wanna go back into the robotic body, please tell me how." They all just looked at you like your insane after you said that, but then they all nodded and pushed you down onto the life less robotic body, your soul got sucked back into the body like a vacuum.

Then you were back.

(This only took me 2 hours to write, I haven't wrote this fast in my life tbh)