Chapter 1: 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭?

First chapter! ☺️
The POV's will change quite a lot in this chapter tell me if you prefer first person pov or third person pov and would like all the story to be a specific one
(P.S WRITING LIKE THIS WILL BE THOUGHTS)
Alright let's get right into it! ✨
-------------------------------
Y/N's POV
We finally managed to bring all of our things into our new house. "Well little sis this is it our new home" my big sister Adriana said putting down a box, then wiping the sweat off of her forehead she was the stronger one of us and carried almost everything. I sighed leaning against a wall "yep guess so" she turned towards me and gave me an apologetic look "look Y/N I know everything has changed and we're somewhere completely new but we'll get through this together...besides you know why we had to leave right?" I just nodded without saying a word I knew we needed to get away from them. Adriana's expression changed back to it's normal happy face and she suddenly got up "welp we better get this place sorted!" I grinned seeing her and stood properly back to her usual perky self. "right let's get to work"

It honestly didn't take us that long to sort the house and our things out since it's only the two of us and we didn't have much really. But it was getting a little late as we finished and Adriana realised we didn't have that much to eat "darn gotta go and look for some stuff for dinner...hey sis why don't you come with me?" I immediatley shook my head exhausted from the day we've had "no way I-" I stopped mid sentence as I saw her puppy dog face ugh the things I do for you sis "fine" I groaned picking up my bag "might as well go see what's around here anyway this is our new home after all" Adriana squealed with delight and quickly grabbed her own bag and then my arm and basically dragged me out of the house I was surprised my arm didn't fall off!

NO ONES POV (THIRD PERSON)
The older one of the two seemed a lot more excited than her sister, to be honest they weren't expecting that many people around town as it was starting to get late but as they walked they saw that the whole town was almost completely packed and as soon as Adriana let go of her sister's hand they almost instantly lost eachother within the crowd. Y/N looked around for her sister already completley lost even after taking just a few steps. Y/N was honestly so shy she didn't have the courage to ask anyone where in town she was and where her big sister had gone talking to people was usually Adriana's thing. She span around deciding that maybe just walking back would be the best thing and-

Y/N suddenly squeaked as she bumped into what she thought was a hard wall and groaned landing on her butt not expecting the impact "ouch" she mumbled rubbing her head. She opened her eyes as she'd closed them tightly during her fall (something she does when she's nervous or scared) and looked up at what she thought was a hard wall but turns out it was something- or rather someone so much better than she could ever imagine.

Luisa's POV
Finally moved that last house I panted a little trying to catch my breath as I started walking again I can go back to casita for dinner, but I was apparently so busy thinking about that I had literally KNOCKED someone over. I looked down at the sight in front of me and oh my god the sight was it incredible.

I saw these big wide Y/C/E eyes staring up at me. I gasped snapping back into reality realising I was just stood there like an absolute idiot basically drooling over her while she was on the ground probably hurt oh god what if I hurt her? I must have done she definitely wasn't expecting that I bet-her groan stopped my thoughts and I immediately shout feeling my face burning red "need a hand?" I hold out a hand to her and surprisingly instead of being scared or intimidated like anyone else would be she accepted it and let me help her up god her hands are small and delicate...and so soft. I didn't mind that I was holding her hand for a bit too long until I realised she might mind it! I immediately let go "S-sorry! U..umm are you okay miss?" Those big pretty eyes never looked away "o-oh! n-no no! i-it was my m-mistake! I-I'm sorry!" she stuttered her beautiful face going bright red I smiled at her adorable "it's my fault I really wasn't looking where I was going...don't worry about it...as long as you're alright?" she nodded "I-I'm okay" and I sighed in relief in my head thank god the angel isn't hurt.

We stood there for a few seconds in silence it wasn't awkward but it was definitely weird "I'm Luisa...Luisa Madrigal" I held out my hand for her to shake I mentally face palmed a handshake Luisa? really? who is she? your abuela? I guess I said those things out loud because I heard a cute giggle from her "pleasure to meet you Luisa" she said shaking my hand smiling "I'm Y/N"

NO ONES POV (THIRD PERSON)
Luisa's cheeks went a light pink as Y/N did so, she coughed awkwardly "s-so Y/N I haven't seen you around before...I'm guessing you're new here in Encanto" she said. Y/N smiled a little and joked "am I that obvious?" Luisa smiled back and replied "just a little" as they both laughed.

"I'm new here yes and I am so completely lost me and my sister moved here today just a couple hours ago actually and we realised we didn't really have anything to have for dinner so we decided to come into town to see what we could find but obviously I didn't get that far" Y/N said with a slight laugh Luisa immediately said "come to my house! I'm sure my family would love to meet you!" Y/N looked at her "o-oh no I-I wouldn't want to impose-" "no way would you be imposing! I'm inviting you as a guest you AND your sister" she smiled widely and said looking up at the much taller girl "well if you're absolutely sure...thank you Luisa" Luisa smiled back and nodded "of course no problem now let's look for your sister" Y/N pouted a little "I'm not sure I'll be able to see her over everyone else...I am quite short" "oh that's no problem!" Luisa announced as she immediately picked the smaller girl up and sat her on her shoulder chuckling a bit as she heard her squeal in surprise and I just started walking with her up there (A/N JUST IMAGINE ITTTTTTT) "w-woah! Luisa! h-how are you so strong?" Y/N gasped "oh! You must not know about us Madrigals" Y/N shook her head and looked down at Luisa "umm no? what do you mean? sorry I've never heard of you guys before" Y/N replied embarrassed this family MUST be important. Luisa chuckled "that's okay...well I better explain it all to you...we have time before we have to get to casita"

The two women walked around-well it was Luisa doing the walking while explaining to Y/N who her family was and all their gifts "...and that's all really" Luisa said with a smile. Y/N was honestly speechless she had no idea about the Madrigals.

Y/N's POV
Woah...this family...t-that's crazy!

I guess I had done the same thing Luisa had done when we first met and said that out loud...loudly at that! I immediately cover my mouth blushing again Y/N really?! why are you like this?! Luisa let out a laugh, her perfect shoulders going up a bit as she did so (A/N YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! WHEN YOU LAUGH A LOT!) "You might not believe it now but just wait until we get to casita darlin" my face turned a deep red darlin? Holy shit-

NO ONES POV (THIRD PERSON)
"Y/N! There you are!" a loud voice called out walking towards the two women Adriana of course "I was looking all over Encanto for you-who's this? and why are you on her shoulder?" the older sister questioned smirking a little at Luisa then Y/N's face "ahh so you're Y/N's big sister!" Luisa said with a smile completely unaware of Adriana's smirk. "Who's askin?" she teased. Luisa's eyes widened not knowing of her teasing and immediately held her big hand out while STILL holding Y/N on her shoulder "I'm Luisa...Luisa Madrigal!" Adriana laughed a little "I'm teasing don't worry no meed to be so formal...any friend of my little sister's is a friend of mine" she replied with a smile "Luisa has invited us over to her house for dinner Adriana" Y/N said "it would be great to get to know you both" Luisa started "but only if you want to-" Adriana immediately cut the strong woman off "are you kidding?! of course I'd love to! cmon! let's get going!" Luisa was surprised-shocked actually by Y/N's sister. She had only said a few sentences but you could already tell she had a very big personality very different to Y/N actually she laughed a little seeing her eagerness and smiled "let's go!"

The two girls walked and talked explaining her family and their gifts to her, laughing all the while with Y/N still sat on Luisa's shoulder...she didn't join in on the conversation as she was much too busy admiring the new woman she had just met.
——————————————
First chapter done! Over 1600 words too!
What do you guys think?
I hope you guys like it so far and will want to read more
Please comment below! I would love to know your guys' opinions and if you have any ideas go ahead and write them in the comments!
Bye for now my lovelies! 🥰💕