Chapter 2: Meeting the Madrigals

Hi my lovelies 🥰 I was so happy to see the positive comments on the first chapter! I am reading them and I want to reply but for some reason wp won't let me?

I honestly thought no one would read this and would like it but we've already got a few readers so tysm!

@GonsSwollenButthole (love the name 😂) commented asking when there will be more and I'll try to upload a new chapter every day hope that's okay! 💖

Anyway! Enough of the sappy stuff! Let's just get straight into chapter 2! 😁💕
—————————-
NO ONES POV (THIRD PERSON)
Y/N was so concentrated on her new favourite interest-or rather her new favourite person (oh how she wished she could run her fingers through and play with that pretty brown hair of Luisa's) that she didn't even realise they had gotten to the home of the Madrigals. Both girls were gob smacked to see the big and beautiful house "hola casita" Luisa said smiling widely looking at the house. One of the windows squeaked as it opened, the house clearly unsure of these strangers, "it's alright casita they're my friends...could you please let us in?" Luisa asked in a soft calm tone. Casita's front doors immediately opened, happy about the nice new people that were about to come in. All of the girls smiled widely and walked inside.

"Luisa my wonderful hija (daughter) There you are! We were looking for you! Where have you been?" a concerned voice asked as a older looking woman with graying black-brown curly hair came towards the three of them "I'm sorry mamà I finished my chores and I was on my way home but I accidentally bumped into Y/N and-oh I should probably introduce you guys!" Luisa said with a big smile "Mamà this is Y/N" Luisa pointed to Y/N "I met her and her sister Adriana earlier they are very nice people so nice in fact I invited them for dinner!" the woman looked from her daughter to these two new people with a raised brow as she spoke but she suddenly smiled after hearing her daughter "hola Y/N and Adriana I'm Julieta Luisa's madre (mother)....your both very welcome to stay for dinner...oh by the way should I ask why Y/N is on your shoulder cariño? (sweetheart)" both girls blushed a bit "oh! well Y/N just needed a little help you see-" Julieta laughed and smiled again looking at her daughter again "no need to explain it all to me querida (darling)" she turned towards Y/N and Adriana "Bienvenido a nuestra casa muchaschas (welcome to our home girls) I hope you enjoy dinner" the sisters nodded and smiled "gracias Julieta" both girls said happily before Julieta walked away to the kitchen (probably off to make her famous buñuelos everyone loves so much)

Y/N's POV
So that was her mom...she seems nice and she seems to like us...thank god that's one of the Madrigals down but...many more of her family members does she have? 9? 10? gosh I can't remember what she said damn her for being so distracting- "Y/N?"

NO ONES POV (THIRD PERSON)
"Huh? what?" Y/N looked down at Luisa "Off in dream world again sis?" Adriana teased with a smirk knowing full well from Y/N's face that she liked the strong woman.

Y/N blushed and immediately stumbled with her words "N-no! I-I was umm j-just thinking about t-the rest of the Madrigals!" Luisa looked up at her and smiled so adorable. "Well there's some more of mi familia (my family)" she pointed towards her cousins approaching her a petite and pretty woman, a smirking teenage boy and an adorable little boy riding a jaguar something that made Y/N's eyes basically pop out of her head. Luisa smiled at them all "hola primas (cousins) this is-" "Y/N. She's 18 and she's moved to Encanto with her 21 year old sister Adriana and she likes Luisa" Dolores cut her off and gave her usual little squeak after speaking. Camilo laughed seeing Y/N's face immediately turn a bright red "well I mean I sure hope she likes me I want us to be great friends!" Luisa says happily and (frustratingly for everyone) obviously not understanding what Dolores meant, it going completely over her head. Camilo slapped his forehead and mumbled a quiet "Ay dios mio" and Antonio sighed leaning against Parce, hey just because the boy was only 5 doesn't mean he didn't understand what Dolores meant.