Do friends come in boxes?

"DAD! I don't WANT to wear a dress!" Tamsin complained as her Dad brushed her hair. "Tamsin you have to, we're going to a party, you can't just wear your pajamas" Phil muttered as he was trying to get out a knot from his daughters unruly hair. 

"Yes but why can't I wear a suit like you, Tech, and Wilbur!?" 

"Because you're a girl, you need to wear girly things every once and awhile." He pulled back her hair so he was able to put it into neat a ponytail. "Now come on lets go show everyone else" he said as he gave a warm smile to his daughter.

They walked into the living room that was filled with a soft red glow from the fireplace along with a smell burning wood and ash. "Oh, my princess looks so beautiful!" Tamsin's mother picked her up and gave her kisses on her cheeks. "What are you? A barbie?" Wilbur said with a slight eye brow raise. "Wilbur! Don't say that, your sister looks beautiful!" she placed her daughter back on the ground next to her older brothers. Wilbur was in a black suit. He had a jacket that was unbuttoned revealing he had a white shirt underneath, fancy pants and dress shoes. while her other brother, Techno, didn't have the fancy jacket. Instead he had a white shirt on, matching Wilbur's and a thick red belt made from cloth. 

"We should probably get going before we're late" her father said while opening the door. 

"Ok love, come on kids lets go." Kristen began to usher her kids out the door and once they were all out Phil shut and locked it. 

The wind was crisp, not weather for wearing a dress. Chills went down Tamsin's spine as goosebumps began to form. "Are you cold?" Wilbur said in a voice that made it abundantly clear he was picking on her. "Oh shut up Wilbur! You can't say anything, you're wearing pants and a jacket!" They both stuck out their tongues at each other. Neither of the parents intervened. They didn't mind their children bickering. they did it a lot. It was always just sibling rivalry.

Soon enough they finally arrived at the party. It was a big house, the biggest house Tamsin's ever seen. To Tamsin it was one million stories high but in reality it was only 5, but to a child's mind  it's the same. "Why is there a fountain in the yard!? Those are supposed to be in parks! It doesn't make sense that there's one here." Tamsin pointed it out to her father who just told her that some people like to have fountains in their yards.

Knock Knock Knock  "Oh My! It's so lovely to see you all. Come in, come in." The man held the door open for them while giving a smile to each of them. "Oh Sam, I'm so glad to see you again!" Kristen gave Sam a warm hug while Phil shook his hand. "Ok lets stop wasting time and head to the party room!" Sam said as he began to walk down a hall. 

The man that greeted them was weird, but Tamsin was used to weird. Half of her family had some odd ability. Techno could turn into a walking pig man and even when he wasn't a weird pig man hybrid he had naturally pink hair, pointy ears and an oddly high heat tolerance.  His Mum had wings and could turn into a 30 foot tall lady. His dad had wings as well, but this man was different he looked to be mixed with a man and a creature her family told him about. It was called a creeper. Creepers are supposed to blow up if you get too close to them for too long. Would this happen if Tamsin were to get close to him? She didn't want to test that theory. 

"Here we are" Sam opened a door and it revealed a room filled with hundreds of people. "Ponk! look who's here." A person approached the rest of them. He had a tux on just like Sam, but while Sam had a green bow tie, Ponk had a red one. She was also wearing a face mask that had red, yellow and black splats and glops on it. The other thing about the type of mask they were wearing was that it was the type of mask that only reveals the persons eyes. 

"Kristen! Phil! you both look stunning." Ponk wasn't wrong about that. Kristen was wearing a purple (nearly black but not quite) dress that covered her feet. The dress had puffy sleeves that showed the shoulders and were pulled together by a golden heart that sat on her chest. She also had a big floppy hat that had transparent purple material hanging from it. Phil had a green vest and a white undershirt, but over that was a unbuttoned black suit jacket with a matching pair of pants. He also wore a red heart to match Kristen instead of a tie and his classic green and white striped hat.