Is it wrong to steal from your brother?

"TUBBO! WAKE UP!" Tamsin screams into the poor boys ears making Tubbo throw himself out of bed. 

"It's time for breakfast mum made pancakes!" The news made Tubbo forget about the pain in his ears and he chases Tamsin out of the room into the kitchen. The new room the blonde and brunette had arrived in smelt of bread with some sweetness in it as well. It compelled Tubbo to take multiple deep breaths so he was able to pick out every scent he could get. 

"Tubbo sit down!" Tamsin whined. She had already been sitting at the kitchen table. Tubbo rushes over and climbs into the seat next to Tamsin. Across from them were Tamsin's two brothers. He never got the chance to talk to them yet. On the way back from the party Tamsin was chatting his ears off until they got to the house and passed out simultaneously. Tamsin on her bed and Tubbo on Tamsin's carpet. 

"Ok chicklets this is what we have. Plain pancakes, chocolate pancakes, and blue berry pancakes." Kristen placed down three plates Infront of the kids. While Tamsin and Wilbur fought for the chocolate pancakes techno grabbed a few of the blue berry ones. Tubbo just staired though. He has had pancakes before but never with a special ingredient such as chocolate or fruits. 

"You ok Tubbo?" Tamsin said as placing a mountain of whipped cream on top of her pile of pancakes. 

"I didn't know you could put stuff in pancakes." He said calmly.

"Wait so your saying you've NEVER had chocolate and pancakes before!?" Tamsin sound quite taken back by this possibility but Tubbo just nodded. 

"OH MY GOD!!! You NEED to try some." Tamsin grabs one of the Chocolate pancakes and throws it onto his plate. "Try it try it try it!!!" Tamsin seems excited at this point so Tubbo picks up his fork and takes a big chomp out of the pancake. 

"This is amazing!" Tubbo said with hidden excitement just behind his words. 

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Tamsin screams back.

Tubbo gobbles down the pancake and then another pancake. After they had all finished Kristen walked over to them again.

"Ok so I have some chores for you kids." Kristen said as she clapped her hands together. They all looked up at the women and waited for what she was going to say next.

"Techno, I need you to help your father with hunting, and collecting supplies. Wilbur I need you to take Tamsin and Tubbo into town and get a list of supplies." 

"What! Why can't I help father and Techno!?" Wilbur protested.

"Because your the only one that can get Tam to listen." The women replied in a lower voice "Plus I can't send them off on their own." She continued while Wilbur rolled his eyes. 

"Fine." Wilbur scoffed 

"Ok now go get ready!" The dark haired women smiled.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Tamsin took Tubbo back to her room and she directed him to sit on the bed while she rummaged through a dresser to give him a change of clothes. After a little bit Tamsin turned around and handed Tubbo a shirt and shorts. The shirt was blue and had a little rainbow on the front of it. The shorts were black and had some white stars on them. 

"Go to the bathroom that's down the hall to change. I got to change now!" Tamsin pushed him out of the room.

After a few minutes Tubbo walked out and he was quite happy with what he was wearing. The only real problem is that the jeans. They didn't have pockets. I mean they were there but you can't even put your hands in them. Tubbo walked down the hallway again and knocked on Tamsin's door. She opened the door and reviled she was wearing a red tank top that was tucked into her cache brown pants, and it wasn't long before she began to question him on why he took so long.