4

I have my appointment in thirty minutes and the twins are being very clingy and crying a lot. I'm guessing they're getting sick so I didn't want to leave them.

"Can we bring them? I'm sure they'll be quiet with their paci's and stuffy's." I asked Harry, handing him both twins.

"I'm sure it would be okay. Let's go get them ready." Harry answered, taking the twins to their bedrooms.

After the twins were ready, I took Cody out to the car, buckling him into his car seat, as Harry did the same with Payton. By the time we started driving, they were both sleeping soundly.

"We're going to have another one," Harry gushed, squeezing my hand.

"We are,"

We drove in silence, listening to our kids breathing. When we got to the doctors office, I grabbed a sleeping Payton making her stir.

"Shh, go back to sleep, Mummy's here." She laid her head on my shoulder and fell back to sleep. Me and Harry walked in the office, holding hands while we had a baby in the other arm. "Hello, I'm Louis Tomlinson, here for an appointment at ten-thirty." I said to the receptionist, and she nodded typing some stuff in her computer.

"Yes, if you could fill these out? The nurse, will be right out to get you."

I guess right out meant five hours later. Okay maybe not that long but still. It's been a long time. Cody woke up and was a little happier than he was at home, which was a good thing.

"Tomlinson?" I looked up to see a petite brunette girl with green eyes. She beckoned us forward and we followed her to a room labeled six. I sat down on the bed, letting Harry put Cody in one of the chairs, while he took Payton and sat down on the other with her in his lap.

"Wow, I haven't seen you guys in a while." I heard the familiar voice of Dr.Webber and I looked up to see he smiling at me.

"Hello, we've missed you." I said, smiling back at her.

"Well let's get started. First I want to say, they've gotten so big!" She giggled, pointing to the twins.

"Ello, I Coy!" Cody all but screamed.

"Your name is Cody. And don't scream your sister is sleeping." Harry scolded, making the doctor smile at him.

"Okay, so your pregnant again?"

"Yes, I took about five home pregnancy tests and they all came back positive. And I've been having the symptoms I had with the twins."

"Okay, well let's do an ultrasound to see for sure. Can you lay back, and pull up your shirt? Okay, this gel will be a bit cold." She poured the gel on my stomach and pressed the wand to my skin.

She took about a minute to find the baby, when she did she pointed to the black blob on the screen. I smiled widely looking at my baby.

"Okay, you seem to be about five weeks, so the conception date is around January thirteenth. The mouth and throat are starting to develop. And the baby seems to be healthy for five weeks."

I was happy. I was five weeks pregnant with another baby. And this one was Harry's. I couldn't wait for the twins to be older siblings.

After the appointment, we went back to the apartment so Harry could make lunch. He's become quite the cooker recently. As soon as we walked in the door, Payton woke up and started crying. She hasn't cried this much since she was a baby.

I told Cody to go in his room and get undressed as I rocked Payton to try and quiet her down. She just continued to cry though. Harry put a hold on lunch and got Cody a bath and set him down for a nap.

"I'll call Mum," i mumbled sitting on the couch with Payton in my arms.