13

The next day, Harry and I wrangled the kids into the car so we could go shopping for their bedroom and the new baby. We also decided to stop by a baby shop to get some new stuff. But we didn't need much for our new girl, we already have most of the stuff from the twins.

When we got to the furniture store, I let the twins run through the children section. Immediately, Payton found a cute white toddler bed. We told the employee that we wanted it, while Harry took her over to pick out some other things for her bedroom. After a few minutes, Cody found a bed that he loved. It was basically like Payton's, but it was a little lower to the ground and a little different shape then Payton's.

We're using Payton's old crib for the new baby, and her old furniture. So, we didn't need to get anything at the furniture store, for the baby.

After three hours, we went to a baby store. I immediately ran and grabbed a few cute onesies. I may have went a little overboard with everything I bought, but I was really excited to have my new baby.

"Okay, let's go get you in that daycare and we'll go to lunch. Then you guys can take a nap." Harry said, picking up a cranky Cody.

"Yes!" Payton jumped up and down, running down the aisle. I chuckled and waddled after her.

Once we got in the car, we drove twenty minutes to a giant building. It honestly seemed too big to be a daycare. But Harry said, they also have a big library, and some after school programs.

-/-/-/-

A few weeks later, we were all moved in and Harry is taking me on a date. The twins are with my mum for the night, so we'll have the whole house to ourselves, all night. It was hard to to dress up for the date, because I was thirty weeks pregnant. But I finally decided on a white spaghetti strap dress, that fitted nicely around my bump. Then I put a white cardigan over it.

When I walked out of the master bathroom, I saw Harry sitting on the bed. He looked absolutely gorgeous. He was wearing a beige silk shirt, with some suspenders, that hooked to his beige pants. He looked like a pretty fairy and I almost died.

"Holy shit," I mumbled, making Harry turn to me.

"Holy shit indeed." He said, looking me up and down, making me blush. "You ready love?"

"Yes,"

We walked out of the of the house and I saw a limo waiting for us. I wasn't really surprised, Harry loved to go all out. He opened the door for me and crawled in after me.

We ended up going to La Delequre(totally made up). We had a corner booth at the back of the restaurant. It looked amazing. The whole table was decorated. Rose petals, candles, and all that.

We sat down across from each other, and Harry grabbed my hand over the table. We talked about random things, the new baby, Harry's music, my college classes. After a few minutes, a waiter showed up and asked for our drinks.

"Just some iced tea please," I ordered, smiling politely, he nodded, writing it down.

"And I'll have the same, thanks."

"Okay. I will be back soon with your drinks." The waiter walked away.

"Wow, he's not very cheery."

"Not everyone is you." Harry laughed, leaning over to kiss my cheek. This is how the rest of the night went.

-
Srry for not updating yesterday, I rode a plane for the very first time, and I'm visiting some family, by myself. So everything has been hectic, but, enjoy!

-Gem