9

I hugged Harry as we saw the police walk away with Stan. He kept kissing my head and reassuring me that it'll be okay. But all I did was shake, he touched me again. I feel disgusted, his hands were everywhere. His tongue on my neck, cheek, lips. His body presses against mine as I struggled to break free, to breath.

"The twins are at home with Zayn. Do you want to see them?" Harry asked softly.

"I need a shower first. I feel disgusting. But then I would like to hang out with them. It'll make me feel better." I mumbled, and Harry nodded. He walked me over to his car, saying he'd come get mine later.

When we got home, Harry went in first to make sure I could get in before the twins got to me.

"They're sleeping. You don't have to worry. C'mon. I'll wash you?"

"Please?" I asked, because even though that disgusting man made me feel dirty. I know that Harry will make me feel clean. He always has. Always been there for me.

"Okay let's go."

After he showered me, making sure I had no injuries, he sat me on the bed while he got my clothes ready.

He dressed me in some of his boxers, one of his hoodies and he kissed my tummy as he pulled the hoodie down. I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you. No matter what."

"I love you too. Can I take a quick nap?" He nodded and left me to take a nap on my own. He knew everything I needed when I was upset.

I couldn't wait to marry this man.

-/-/-/-

After my nap, I walked out to the living room and saw Harry curled up with a twin on each side. I smiled softly, and walked up to them. Harry saw me first and motioned me to his lap.

I sat on his lap and noticed that the twins were too enthralled with the movie, they didn't know their mum had entered. Finally, Payton looked over to me and gasped.

"Mummy! I miss chu!" She hugged me as best she could while I was on Harry's lap. "Hi baby," she mumbled to my stomach, giving it a kiss.

"Hey momma!" Cody exclaimed, still staring at the screen. I chuckled and kissed Harry's lips. I turned around on his lap and saw that they had the Little Mermaid movie on the tv.

We watched the movie in silence as I cuddled into my boyfriend. I've really had a shit day. When the movie was over, I switched it to Elmo and the twins moved on the floor to see better.

"Harry, can we move?" I asked, laying my head in his shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled. "I mean, I would love to be close to my mum. And with the new baby. We haven't even told her! And I don't think I'll be going back to that campus."

"Your going to quit college?"

"No, I'm just going to do it all online. I'm sure we can figure something out. And so then I could do it anywhere. Maybe even go on tour with you." I explained, making him nod.

"Okay, well let's start looking for houses. A real house, where we can fit our growing family." Harry said, setting his hand on my stomach.

"Do we have the money?"

"Yes, my first album that I posted this summer, is bringing a ton of money. And we're coming out with vinyl soon, plus my tour. We'll be great on money."