chapter 4

(A/n: I'm it skipping 2 days so now we have 2 More days intil Chris birthday party)

🎭 Nobody's pov 🎭
It was getting closer to Chris birthday
And Clara decided to take Chris to the store with her along with Elizabeth and Michael didn't want to go so Clara give him the job to watch over y/n while she out with Chris and Elizabeth, also cause  William is at the restaurant at Fredbrear's along with Henry so Clara was also taking charlie with her to so this will be a days out with the younger kids and it would be a day were Michael gets to bond more with his baby sister.

(Skipping to Michael crying over not having organs)

🦊 Michael's Pov 🦊
I have the house alone to day with me watching my baby sister cause mom is out with the younger kids plus charlie so this is the perfect day to bond with my sister,I was sitting on the couch with y/n in my lap while I put cartoons on for her. Oh yah I forgot mom said I can invite my friends over while she was out she told me she won't be back until late along with William,now your wonder why I called my dad by his name is because he doesn't like me calling him dad if I do he beats me for it
After I called all my friends over I'll have to wait for awhile for them to get here cause they haven't meet my new baby sister I know there going to love her so much like I do,oh no forgot mom give me some money to order me some food I should order some pizza for me and my friends and y/n as baby food in the kitchen so she'll be fine with that.
While still hold y/n in my arms and lap then I hear the doorbell ring slowly as I get up with y/n my arms I walk towards the door I switch y/n to my left hand so she was on my hip as my right hand went and opened the door,I see all 3 of my friends that together where called the masked group at school but anyways back to what I was doing i moved to the side to let my friends in when there all 3 inside I shut the door behind them when me and my friends go to the living room and sit on the floor then my friend with the Bonnie mask who name is mark starts talking,"So Michael is that your new baby sister that you were talking about at school" when mark ask me that question so I just say, "Yeah this is my new baby sister I was talking about her name is y/n." Mark starts having sparkles around then he ask if he could hold her.

🎭 Nobody's pov 🎭
Micheal just looks at Mark with sweatdrop but Michael just nods he slowly but careful hands Mark his baby sister then after he does Mike starts talking,"If you even think about dropping her I will slap you" after Michael threatens Mark the doorbell rings again he gets up telling his friends the pizzas here that he will go get it. While Michael his gone his 3 friends starts gashing over y/n on how cute she is oh yah let's introduce the other 2 friends names cause we know that the boy with the Bonnie mask name is mark,ok let's move to the boy with the Freddy mask name is Frederick then we have the boy with the chica mask his name is Simon (A/n:I tried to just find a pic with just Simon mark and Frederick but couldn't so I'll be adding a pic that also as Michael in it)

 While Michael his gone his 3 friends starts gashing over y/n on how cute she is oh yah let's introduce the other 2 friends names cause we know that the boy with the Bonnie mask name is mark,ok let's move to the boy with the Freddy mask name is Fr...

Y/n was just giggling and talking in baby language at them, Michael finally come back with the pizza when he sees his friends getting along with his baby sister made him smile it made him happy that my 3 best friends getting along with y/n
Mike finally decided to announce his presences in the room they all 3 turn there head to Mike who had the pizza they cheered along with baby bubbling a cheer. When they all got done eating mike started feed y/n her baby food his 3 friends also asked there parents before leaving if they could stay the night at Michaels house,and lucky for them all 3 boys parents agreed mike just nods when Mike done feeding y/n he hand y/n to Simon's arms while mike go gets some blankets and some pillows now mike comes back into the room he hands his friends the blankets and the pillows while,then mike takes y/n from Simon's arms so he can go change y/n dipper and in her different pj's.

 When they all got done eating mike started feed y/n her baby food his 3 friends also asked there parents before leaving if they could stay the night at Michaels house,and lucky for them all 3 boys parents agreed mike just nods when Mike done feed...

When Mike comes back with y/n in his arms he sees that his friends made a fort, he lets out a chuckle then sits down inside the fort with his 3 friends in the middle of watching a cartoon movie they all fell asleep half way through the movie (A/n something like this but with baby y/n laying on Mike's chest sorry if I couldn't find a better pic cause I tried this is all I could find)

(Baby y/n like this on Mike's chest)

After hours later when it's dark at both William and Clara came home at the same time after Clara dropped off charlie with Henry when they both get inside also both Chris and Elizabeth are sleep William is carrying Chris while Clara is holding Eli...

After hours later when it's dark at both William and Clara came home at the same time after Clara dropped off charlie with Henry when they both get inside also both Chris and Elizabeth are sleep William is carrying Chris while Clara is holding Elizabeth,when they come through the door they see something adorable both parents eyes
Wided open seeing the adorable scene ever Clara slowly gave William lizzy so
She can get her camera when she does have it not to have the flash on as Clara gets the picture of the adorable sight of mike and his friends with y/n on top of Mike's chest. Clara helps put Lizzy and Chris to bed she goes back downstairs she grabs a big blanket then covers up mike and his friends along with y/n Clara giggles one last time at the sight then went upstairs to get ready for bed.

(A/n:I hope you guys are enjoying this book also my little ducklings make sure ur eating healthy and take care of yourselves)