17

Let's end our misery ✨

"Tch-" i heard Sasuke flinched.

I raised my head only seeing them all look at me intensely.

"I told you, letting him take care of Hinata is not a good idea." Kiba spoke as he weakly pull Neji in his shoulders.

A sighed came out from Neji as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"I-im serious about her!" I remarked .

"How?" The question came from the almost perfect Toneri before me.

"Y-you have alot of Women!" Choji barged in.

"How can we know if you're bieng serious to Hinata and you are not making her a toy of yours?" Ino asked

Ohhh come on.

This is harder than what i expected.

"B-but im really serious about her....." i muttered. I just felt someone tug my sweater, i turn to my side when i saw karin.

My brows furrowed waiting for her to reason out her action.

"Prove it!" She remarked.

But how do i fucking prove it?

An idea popped on my mind as my eyes lit up gazing at the group of people before me.

"I-i can court her in a Filipino style!" I acclaimed, i recall that Hinata grew in Philippines with her cousin so i guess it's better to court them in a Filipino way.

"What?" The gang(except for Sasuke, Neji, Toneri) asked.

"Ahh well, in Philippines, i you want to court a girl you have to serve her family.... like cooking for them everyday, getting them water supplies and helping them in their household chores, also..." Neji explained.

" you can vissit the girl's house in the evening but you don't knock for them to open the door, but you have to play guitar and sing a song and once the girl opened their window, that indicates that she is might let you in, and that method is called 'HARANA' (serenade)."He added.
(A/N:the informations are legit)

The gang just stared at Neji as if he had grown two heads and muttered a small 'ahh' afterwards

"well for how long will Naruto do that?" Choji asked.

"Until Hinata agree to be his girlfriend." Neji replied .

"But Hinata live in his house how can we see him serve her?" Ino asked .

"Y-you can stay in my house if you want." I offered, the gang (except Neji, Toneri, and Sasuke) just gaze at me with surprise look then a wide smile was shown in their lips.

"Let's see if Hinata agree." Toneri remarked with a monotone voice.

"Isn't obvious? This girl here is already Naruto's captive!" Hanabi said as she point her index finger towards her sister.

"Ahh well... we better pack our things." Suigetsu barged in as he run towards the house with Kisame and Jugo following him.

Sighed "okay." Neji agreed.

All of them (except me and Hinata.) Walk towards the house for packing.

"Y-you Don't have to do that." Hinata mumbled, i wonder why she haven't spoke any words earlier in the discussion, i almost got melted by their gaze.

I gaze at her only to see her blushing face, but at the moment she noticed me gazing at her she covered her face with both her hands.

"Why wouldn't i?" I asked trying to peek at her face. "Of course i will do anything for you. " I smiled.

I pick up my phone from my pocket dialing the number of my butler, the moment he answered i immediately told him what happened and i guess he knew what to do .

Minutes have passed, Hinata and i didn't talk, the gang are still packing up their things and its taking them so long, it's like they are packing up the whole house, dammit.

"Wanna walk in the seashore?" I asked not looking at her direction

"Sure."

~

Leaving footprint in the unstained sand, we kept walking and walking together with silence between us.

She is walking before me only letting me see her dark blue hair.

This gives me nostalgia, remembering the time we first met.

She is bold, amazing, great, all the good things you can say is in her.

She is filled with pride and courage, she stunned me y'know.

Once her pearl eyes expressionlessly gaze at me, it sends shiver down my spines.but now she changed, she is now looking at me with awe, her eyes glimmered then the light reflect to its pearly pale white pairs.

Not noticing that im already left behind i immediately run towards her side, she gaze at me then i smiled in response.

"Are you okay?" I asked grabbing her hands which cause her to blush in red.

"Y-yes." She nonchalantly replied as she whispered through the air making her voice almost unheard.

"I love you." I muttered, she then quickly gaze at me as her face turned into a darker shade of red .

We stopped walking as she pulled her hands aways from mine, i want to ask her what's wrong but i Know the matter "from now on, get used to it, from now on i will always tell you i love you. For the rest of my life i will always love you...that's a promise." I spoked playing with her hair strands.

"Y-you promise you won't leave me?" She stuttered holding onto my forearm as if she is begging for me to stay.

"Yes." I smiled, she is the one who changed me, fixed me, accept me, and i will never let her go. Never...

I lean closer as our lips crash against each other... now and forever "I love you."

The end
Yeah i know it sucks but im really sorry okay! Im not continuing this fanfiction anymore, but atleast i finnished this right? Anyways watch out for my another NaruHina series, because im done training and honing my writing skills, im ready for a real deal Fanfic 😅