CHAPTER SEVEN - Disastrous Dinner

Natasha POV

"Natasha Nicole, I told you many times, strictly no diet in our dining room!" My dad's voice booms and I look at him in horror.

My dad used my full name when he's not in the mood or he is serious.

"Dad, you know I can't eat all of this. How many rounds of pilates will I take if I eat all of this!" I whined at him.

"No! Your mom made everything. And you should be grateful for that. To show your gratitude, eat as much as she serves at our table. And also look at you. I don't think I see fats in your body anymore!" My dad said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes on me lady!"

"Dad, you know I need to watch my carbohydrates and calories in take!" I answered him.

"Honey, that's enough and Natasha just ate a small amount of meat sweetie. Please for the sake of mommy!" My dad, Ethan, my brother and my older sister Sofia looked at me.

When my mom gives us that kind of tone. We never go against it. Or she will be mad at the rest of us. Mom is kind of different when she's mad.

"Ok Mom!"

"Thank you sweetie! And now let's all eat!" She said,

"Nat... Tell Malik to come and visit us when he has time? I think it's natural for a boyfriend to visit his girlfriend's family right?" Sofia looked at me with knowing eyes.

"I will try to tell him, Dad. He just got back from his country. I doubt he will be here any time soon. Maybe his next visit!" I answered.

There's no way I let Malik come to my house. I mean it's not like we are truly dating. It's just a fake, no need to exert effort.

"What happened to the photos by the sweetie?" My mom asked this time.

Good so they are starting there interrogation on me.

"Sorry about that Mom and Dad. I think we both got carried away and we didn't mean to be careless. It just happened that the paparazzi caught us in a promising position!" I said.

"Yeah, very promising!" Ethan glared at me. " You should tell him to come and visit us. It's not right, it's only you who will answer our questions!" And I glared at him.

"Ethan you're my younger brother, you can't do that!"

" I am your brother. Younger or not it doesn't matter. I only have two sisters and it's my job to look after you both. I don't want any guys lurking around with you. Or seeing you secretly without permission from us! If he is a good guy he will ask permission from us. Prince or King I don't care in our household he should mend those rules!" Making all our eyes blink at him.

I never think that my younger self can be very protective over me.

"It's ok Ethan. I will let Malik know!" I smiled at him.

"He better be. I need to talk to him about those pictures. He shouldn't have acted carelessly. I don't want you to be seen like that. You are my sister and any one who speaks ill against you I won't hesitate to destroy them!"

"Goodness no need to act like that bro. We are just dating, not engaged!"

"Tsk... not engaged? I bet he's already planning your wedding now!" He said while munching his food.

"Huh?"

"You are so blind sis!" Sofia said to me and I glared at her.

"All of us know that Malik has been pining over you since younger days. He always has that puppy look when he looks at you!"

"Shut up!"

"And according to the news, his father is going to step down on his throne. And since he is the only one heir , he will automatically be the King!" Carter said as he fed my sister. I want to gag seeing these two.

Carter still acted like a love sick puppy over my sister despite six years of being together.

"So? It's not my business!"

"Well if he's going to be the King then what about you?"

"Huh? Him being the kind had nothing to do with me. I prefer myself privately!' I shrugged

"Let's see about that!"

"Shut up Sof!"

"I just wonder how you are going to do your job as his girlfriend. You can't even cook fried food!' Sofia laughed.

Truthfully I can't cook anything. I should be ashamed for being a girl who can't cook even fried foods. I bet you must be laughing your ass at me right now. What can I do? I don't feel like cooking is my calling.

"Sof, not all women can cook like you and unfortunately I am one of those women. Also, why do I need to cook for that guy. He can cook anyway!" I said as I blurted as expected.

They all looked at me with a strange look. I gulped as I avoided there's stares because it's very embarrassing. Why did I open my mouth?

"He cooks for you?" Sofia almost spit her food while she looked at me in horror.

"So a Prince can cook?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah!" I shrugged.

"Oh my god!"

"You are such an idiot!" Ethan commented and they all laughed.

"Why are you calling me an idiot?"

"Because you are an idiot. And you said that his not planning anything! A guy will never cook for a girl If he have no intention!" Ethan said. .

"Ethan, stop calling your sister an idiot. Anyway, Natasha, it's good that you are not thinking of marrying him. Being his wife means full responsibility. He is not a normal guy that you can date. Think about it thoroughly!" My dad and I nodded.

"Of course Dad. But can we please stop talking about that guy? Because what you are thinking right now is far from what we are now. I can guarantee that there will be no wedding bells. I also want to have fun and explore more!"

"Then why did you date him?

"Hmmm I don't know?" I said more in the question. "Come on guys stop it!"

"Fine!"

"Auntie Nat, do you have gifts for me?" My little niece asked me with her cute eyes.

Awww thank goodness my niece saved me from this annoying conversation with my family members.

"Of course sweetheart!" I said as I smiled to her sweetly.