CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT - WALKING DISASTER

MALIK POV

"Malik I still don't understand why do I need to attend your coronation?" My lovely girlfriend whos her face looking so annoyed at me.

"Love, of course you are my girlfriend. You need to be there at my side when it happens!" I told her while I hold her hands but she keeps swatted it and I keep hold it even if she's giving me a murderous by now.

"But I still don't, or of those you know!"

"What?" I gave her a confused look!

Why does she keep insisting that she's not an important person to be there. I mean of all people she should be there since she's my girlfriend for goodness sake.

"I am not royalty or whatsoever you called it!" She said while throwing her hands upward.

"Love, it doesn't matter, ok? You're my girlfriend and I want you to be there!"

"Yeah yeah! What a very valid reason to attend!" She said, smiling at me sarcastically.

"Come on, don't be like that!" I said as we took our seats.

We are currently on my private plane. We took a seat next to each other while I kept holding her hands still.

"You know love, you look so cute when you're pouted like that!" I said as I pointed to her cute nose.

"I am not cute!" She stubbornly said.

"Yeah you are more cute though. Actually you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met!"

"My goodness stop being cheesy!" She hissed but her cheeks turned into crimson red.

"You know love for someone who keeps complaining but your reaction said otherwise!" I tease her.

Then we heard someone clearing their throat and I didn't have to look up because I already knew who.

"Your majesty! Your father keeps calling but he said you never answer his call!" I glanced at my girlfriend who's giving me a questioning look.

"Don't worry I'll handle him!" I said to him,

"But!"

"Omar! I said I will handle him!" I said, giving him my warning looked.

"As you wish for your majesty!" He nodded and backed away.

"Why are you not answering your dad?" Natasha asked me when she didn't see Omar on my back.

"That's because he has been very annoying recently!"

"Why?"

"My love, it's ok! It's just the counsel who keeps asking for me!"

"Huh? Why?"

"According to them I need to be there in the palace because it's only two days before my coronation day!"

"You didn't ask permission to go here in the US?" She asked if I had gone crazy.

"Why should I?"

"You are an idiot!!"

"Ouch you always called me my love. But I never heard you call me an idiot when we are in..!" Before I could finish my sentence her hand collided in my chest smacking me slightly.

"What's that for?" I playfully asked her.

"Don't you dare me? You should never have gone here. Instead you should spend your days practicing rather than being here!"

"Who cares! I mean I can still catch my coronation day. They are just too uptight and just wanted me there!" I said to her,

"You know you are going to be the king right? Then you should not treat them like that!" She protested.

"You are so kind hearted to them. Don't mind them. I told you I will handle them! So come here and give your loving boyfriend a cuddle!" I said as I stretched my arms to her.

"Goodness one day cuddles with you not enough? I mean we basically did not leave the bed yesterday except when my family visited me!" She said and I smiled remembering what happened.

"You know love, I thought yesterday the firemen would rescue your condo! You are a hell of a great cook!" I said laughing.

"Shut up!"

"Don't worry I will not let you hold any single utensils in the kitchen!" I told her but still I am laughing my ass off.

Who wouldn't?

Yesterday it's super hilarious. While her mother was busy asking about us. And the two sisters handle the breakfast, that's what they said. Unfortunately we end up ordering out food from take out.

While her mother and I were getting comfortable talking and we exchanged our opinions and ideas a smoke coming from the kitchen halted us. The fire alarm even went on and the sprinklers turned on too.

I saw my girlfriend and her sister submerged from the kitchen looking so not good! I mean not the look that you will feel concerned about but instead I feel like I wanted to roll on the floor and laugh.

"I told you sis to put the oil in the pan, not on the stove!"

"I did put it on!" Natasha argued while busy fixiy her hair. I helped her but I hold a sniffles cause I didn't want to be killed by her.

" If you put it then why did the fire go big? How can you explain that? To the point that the pan went flying in the air!" Oh goodness that really happened?

"Maybe the oil just spilled a little on the stove!"

"Only a little? Really?" Sofia taunted her.

"Fine, it's not a little. It's not my fault that the cap of the oil bottle went off!" Oh shit no wonder the fire went big.

"Urrg it's a really bad idea to let you step foot in the kitchen!" Sofia said to her.

"Or course not! It's not my fault, ok? It's the oil container I told you about!"

"Yeah yeah! You are walking disaster in the kitchen Natasha!" Her sister said while giving her a pointed look. Then she turned her attention to me. "You better remember this, never let her step foot in the kitchen or it will end up just like this! You don't want your palace to turn into ashes!"

"My God! Sofia you are just being over dramatic. It's not like I intend to do it. It's just happened!" That made me laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" She turned her attention to me.

"Hmmm nothing! Why don't you freshen up and clean up? I better call and order food so we can eat? What about it?"

"Yeah yeah!" She nodded and went to her bedroom.

As she both exited me and her mom let go of our sniffles.

"Goodness she's the only child of mine who doesn't have talent in cooking!" She shake head while laughing hard. " Do you still want to marry her?" She joked with me.

"Of course! I won't change my mind!" I smile to her.