~chapter4~

●Chapter 4●           ' His Intentions'

              ●Chapter 4●
           ' His Intentions'

                    ●
                    ●

1st february ,
2005

Y/N's pov:-
I came out of shower shuddering as my wet body came in contact with the atmosphere.
I took out my outfit from my cupboard and started changing into

I prepared toast with avocado and baggels for me and lexi and packed it

8:21pm
I entered my classroom to find Taehyung, but woefully he was not there.
I got appalled thinking he is always the first onee to enter the premises.

I came out leering his empty seat after i heard Mr. Lawrence greeting morning to all of his but today his appitite was low ..

We wished him too .
"Students i have a very sad news for you all" he said while sighing
Lia , the brightest student asked what had happened breaking the silence .

"I am so sorry to say That your classmate KIM TAEHYUNG'S step brother died"

I choked my saliva hard after gaping at the sentence.

He wouldn't tell us if it had been any otber student's brother except Taehyung because offcouse why not the KIM'S were the profiatble shareholders of our university ..

An the death of their heir was so astonishing

The teacher appended
"He got murdered brutally , his body was found near the dumping yard this morning completely unrecognized "

Everyone's face became pale after heaaring out what the teacher said but someone was shivering and that was non other than me ,maybe because i knew everything .
Those words encarved in the diary were like a mystery and the man whom it belonged too.

"We want 2 volunteers to go to console Taehyung aswell as to visit crimation grounds"
So who will be the volunteers." ?

"Sir  I will go "
A boy's voice said causing me to look around it was Jungkook,  one of the most charming boy of my class .

And another one??
The teacher asked .

This was probably the best way to  know about Taehyung ....
Because i was pretty sure about it now.
I just wanted to know and confirm it and also to find clues .
I didn't know how challengibg it would be to go near a murderer but still
Mustering up the  audacity
I raised my hand

"S-Sir " i spoke confidently  .

"So we are done with two classmates Wang Y/N and Jeon Jungkook"
The teacher announced while lexi eyed me with unsatisfaction .

"What's wrong , why you wanna go there on someone's death" ?
She asked

"I guess he is our classmate and atleast for the sake of humanity  umm "  i said

"Just take care of yourself and call me when you reach " she said being concerned

"Sure babes" i replied her being chessy in order  not to disappoint her . .

10:42 pm

"Hi Jungkook "  i said standing near his seat.

"Oh hi y/N , i am done let's go "

"
"Y-ya "

I walked out with him and sat in his car.

It had been five minutes so he decided to break the silence.

"By the way do you love him "

"W-who !!m-me " i said while stuttering at his question.

"Yes you " he replied chuckling

"No -n-no i don't "
I spated the words

Jungkook:- i know you love him ,but be careful , he's not what he looks like

I oogled at him for a second because i knew he was right

Taehyung's home

Wow!!that is so exquisite and giant .
Such a luxurious house ..

I was completely lost in the view of the house.

"Y/N " jungkook said breaking my concentration .

"Y-yes"

He gestured me to follow him
I went inside with him .
I could see so many people over there and everyone seemed to be wealthy , wearing black attires in grief.

I looked at jungkook who pointed toward a corner to sit 

I went with him and sat down.

  "Mom please don't cry , mom "
I heard mournings , so i turned my head around to see Taehyung wiping his mother's eyes while crying .

My heart ached seeing his condition , It would be so hard for a mother to loose her child even if he was his stepson .

"M-Mom , dont cry , he kept mumbling under his cries wiping her mother's tears .

"Aunty I am so sorry  for your lose "
I said while bowing her and jungkook did the same .

Taehyung turned around to see me
His reaction, like he was shocked  to see me

"Ch-ildren please take Taehyung with y-you guys ,  i dont wanna see him crying"  she said while pouring her melancholic tears with a slur.

"S-sure "  i said while holding Taehyung's hand and bringing him out in the garden.

"I know its hard to control Tae , but u have to be strong i said while looking in his eyes ."

In return of an optimistic reply i got a tight hug from him.
I was so shocked at his reaction
He was crying in my embrace while i just patted his back .

"Everything's gonna be alright " i said

Taehyung's pov:-

Offcourse baby everything's gonna be alright when you will be mine
It feels so good to touch you.
Atleast i got a chance to touch you  .

But my desires want much more than hugs and touches ..much more than you can imagine .......

  Soon u will be on my bed baby.

Let the game begin 

To be continued ..

Hey guys i wanna tell u i will be uploading a new ff tomorrow !!
Are u all excited??

Hey guys i wanna tell u i will be uploading a new ff tomorrow !! Are u all excited??