~Chapter 18~

Whenever you'll suspect me ,i'll play a game.

                                   ~KTH~

_____________

'Y-Y/n  you'

He felt the soft orbs turning to look at him with a mix of terror within.

'T-taehyung '
She gulped her saliva seeing the man infront

' what are you doing here by this time?'
He asked whith a tone of care while she remembered  the main motive of her presence .

'U-umm i- wa-nted to buy medicine'
She lied  hiding the packet of pad behind.

Taehyung chuckled seeing her this serious as her face was half covered by the red muffler just showing her blocked swollen nose with her pretty glossy eyes shining in the night sky.

'But what about you?'
She liked to interfare in his life aswell while his smile faded off .
Well aware of  what a killer could do in the night.

There was a gust of silence between the two .
' i went to church'
He said while gazing at his shoes just to avoid the questions

'Oh great'!
She added without hesitation trying to match the sight of him.

_________

' it's so cold,
How about we go and eat some hot Rameyon'
He said rubbing his palms and opening his mouth hole causing the smoke to be blown.

That was something unexpected for y/n .

'S-Sure '
She added while the redness on her face seemed to be the flair of  burning rubies beneath the white creamy skin not in the sense of blush but in the case of terror.

'So let's go'
Kim said smiling keeping his hands in the pocket.

While she followed him from behind .

She was well aware of , roaming with the killer in the dark night alone.
But she was somehow sure that he wouldn't kill her since there had been a thousands of instances where he could have slashed her.
She knew atleast for the time being she was safe with him but the question that always disturbed the quality nights was 'WHY?

She sighed while walking beside him upon the bridge.
With the collosal sillhoutes of the gloomy clouds making the road feel the caves of demon and the timely dimension to pause.

The silence seemed to be as if no one was alive anymore , no one uttered a word.

_____________

' 2 bowls of Special Rameyon with 1 cup milk Tea and  1 cup of coffee.'

Kim said while gazing at the menu 
While The waiter bowed and went to take the order.

'So what did you confess'
Y/n asked resting her face on the the palms while her elbow touched the small table infront.

Something that was completely not expected for him because he never  disclosed that he was out to confess the sins.

'Tell'
She said acting brave twiching her brows.

'I-i , w-went there to seek f-forgiveness since i by mistakenly  s-stepped on the frog'
He said while looking away.

'What'
She laughed so hard as if she would cry.
The waiters also seemed to laugh seeing her laughing like maniac.

'what's so funny'
He asked while the looks plastered on his face changed into a predator one.

'N-nothing'
She said while sighing being a little afraid by the looks he gave.