~chapter9~

Warning:- Extreme slasher content ,gore ,slaughter violence and torture details ahead .

              ●Chapter 9 ●
         ' THIRD MURDER '

                     ●
                     ●

"ANYTHING"
As he asked with a smirk and my smile gradually faded away .

"TELL"
he said.

I faked a smile and said .
"I mean if you need my help o-or an-y stuff-s like th-at umm "
I hesitated and stammered
, but he just passed me a chuckle

"I called your mother,you can live here today"
I was going to deny his words but he went out handing me the pills and bottle .

I just smiled at his fading figure.

Midnight
12:47am
East london .
SAINT LAWRENCE HOSPITAL,
Stoke Newhington

Taehyung's pov:-

The people passing by me were very few.
Everyone bowed looking at me wearing the surgical mask with a stethoscope on my neck and white coat as my attire .

I passed away through the little crowd and entered the dim lighted elevator .

"Evening doctor " the person behind me greeted bowed .
As i did the same

Everyone thought i was a doctor , fucking idiots . .

It was not that difficult to get a fake Doctor's ID and costume

I pressed the 3rd floor.

"ARE YOU GOING FOR A SURGERY DOCTOR"
The petite sweet boy standing with the man asked.

"Yes child, AN IMPORTANT SURGERY.
I said to the boy patting his back causing him to giggle.

The ting sound and the opening of elevator on the 3rd floor indicated the correct time to execute my work .

I went to room no. 323, finding the person i had not looked since long .

"Hey Henry,
i said to the half dead figure laying on the hospital who's doe eyes were wide open ,
He struggled to speak.

"W-w-why you h-here"?
He asked

"Man your surgeon"
I

whispered in his ears causing his jaw to drop.

"What did you think if you met with an accident , i wouldn't do anything ."
I yelled

"G-go pl-ease"
He coughed hard

"Offcourse we both will go "
I said taking out an injection ,injecting the anethasia inside it and then pressing it in his arm causing his skin and blood to gulp up the dangerous fluid and make him sleep

I brought the wheel stretcher (gurney)
And carried him towards the surgery room.

I passed through the hallway since the luxirioys hospital had the sleepy patients and facculty in the midnight and was in dead silence with no movements around.

Entering the room , I switched on the lights and gathered the equipments from the shelf .
All i needed was a pair of scissors, a surgical blade and a pair tongs to twitch his things out and to kill him with my recipe .

I pulled out gloves and wore them stretching it up till my wrist and removing my white coat with the doctor's apron and a surgical mask and cap.

I unbuttoned his clothes causing his hairy chest to be exposed.

"Blue or grey "
I asked the unconsious body who's lips were packed into the thin line.

Since he could not sleep .
I took it as
"BLUE "
the colour that matched with his hospital gown and his beautiful orbs.

I recalled my murder's recipe.

Page3
Date:-5 feb
Name:- Henry Trims
Age :19 years
Address:- 22 standford heights.
Death at age:- 19 years , 45 days, 54minutes , 34 seconds.

Murder's Recipe.

I sniggered and collected all tge equipments on the place switching on tge dim light on the ceiling which helped in surgeries but now in murders too.

Time:- 1:00 am

Step1 :- i took the blade

Step2:- Tore the flesh of the chest and poked the knife inside again
Causing the way for blood to exit.

Step3:- i took the the tongs and poked it under the balls of the eyes bringing the orbs out drenched in blood and keeping them in them in the plate beside me.

It was such a fun game for me .

Step3 :- i took the knife and opened his lips exposing his teeth and my scissors made the way to the side of the lips cutting it till the corner of the eyebrow and the same thing i did with the other side of the lip
(Kitchusakionna ).

Step4:-
I laced the knife to his fluffy belly in poked my knife from his belly point .

His flesh was so thick that i had to poke my knife 4 -5 times but that was a source of unending joy

Step5:- i took my knife and thrusted it deep in his scalp causing it to burst like a balloon .

I laughed looking at the slaughter created

Step6:- i took the tongs and held the skin of his belly and inserted the tongs inside the bloodshed in his body and took out the intestines with a bundle of nerves .

It looked liked crimson curry with some meat or pork inside it .

his nipples looked like they had been craving for me to chop them finely .

Step7:- so i took my knife and slid it down
Causing them to drop on the side of the bed.
I collected the both of them and squisged it with my hands

Step8:-
I stabbed my knife inside his ears who's exeunt was from the left one tearing up its curtains.

My eyes went up till his thighs

Step9:- so i tore his underwear and poked my knife in his little balls and held it in my hands and threw it on the ground .
And masqurated it with my shoes causing it to be minced scatter

Step10.
I stabbed his heart and sliced it with my bloody hands into 5 pieces and stuffed one of the piece of it in his mouth .

And
A special thing to add,
I took the bundles of nerves and intestines and garnished it on the top of this mouth as a perfect meal .

And My 3rd murder's recipe was ready .

And my signature
I turned his body around and encarved a v symbol with my knife .

                      ●
                      ●
To be continued

                      ●                      ●To be continued