Chapter 2: Men in Suits and Ties

It was peaceful at the De Leon Manor. Claudia was dusting a bookshelf in the living room, humming a tune to herself. She was currently in the manor alone until Bang appeared behind the maid and tapped her shoulder, startling her as she dropped her duster.

Claudia turned around to face the young master.

"Master Bang, please, announce yourself instead of pulling these pranks." Claudia crossed her arms at him, staring angrily at him.

Bang chuckled nervously before bowing his head apologetically. He looks around, wondering where Cardo is before turning his gaze back to Claudia.

"Where's Cardo?" Bang asked curiously. "Still in his room, I bet?"

Claudia shakes her head, bending over to pick up the duster she dropped.

"He's currently out right now," Claudia answered. "He did not tell me where, I'm afraid."

"What?!" Bang exclaimed, his tone whiny. "The time he actually chooses to go out of his own volition, he doesn't invite me?!"

Claudia sighed and stopped what she was doing. "With all due respect, Master Bang, if I was in his shoes, I wouldn't invite you either."

Bang pretends to ignore what Claudia said. He was bored and he didn't have school because it was the weekend. With Cardo gone and Claudia being the last person he wanted to push to her limit, he didn't know what to do.

The teenage boy sits down on the leather couch, slumping his back against it.

A ringtone sound came from Bang's pants. He looked down at his pocket before reaching his hand inside and pulling out his phone. He stared at the screen and saw the name "Allison."

"Is that Miss Allison?" Claudia asked curiously.

"Yeah," Bang chuckled as he had a smile on his face.

"It is rude to not answer a lady when she's calling you," Claudia said. "Especially when she's your girlfriend, Master Bang."

Bang nodded before looking back at his phone again. He pressed the green answer button on the screen before bringing the device to his ear before speaking.

"Hey, Allie," Bang answered.

"Hey, Bang," responded a euphonious voice. "Are you busy today?"

"Not really, no." Bang uses his shoulder to keep his phone against his ear as he starts helping Claudia move items around so she can continue dusting. "Why, wanna go somewhere?"

"I was hoping we could hang out," Allison answered. "The usual spot, remember?"

Bang turned his gaze to Claudia to see what she'd think. He knows the maid couldn't hear Allison on the phone, but he can tell that Claudia is already ready to respond.

"I'll be fine, Master Bang, you should do as you please," Claudia said elegantly.

Bang silently thanked Claudia before answering Allison's question.

"Sure!" answered Bang brightly. "You already there?"

"Yup! I'll see you in a few seconds then!"

Allison hangs up. Bang puts his phone back in his pocket before standing up.

"I'll be back, Claudia!" Bang waved at the maid before teleporting away.

~~~

Bang would later appear after his teleportation. He looked around and saw he was in a fairytale-like garden, with a small waterfall pouring down into a sparkling lake. There were trees overhead of the boy that had light shine through the cracks between the leaves and branches. The lack of people around made the place feel like a calm oasis, which is the reason why it's Bang's and Allison's "usual" hang out.