The Interview - Chapter 1

Lea Robbins pov:

Lea wakes up at the sound of her bestfriend busting thru her bedroom door.

"What the fuck athena you just woke me up from some good sleep!" I say annoyed.

"Shit im sorry but have you seen the time ur sooo gonna be late to ur first day...actually it's not even ur first day it's an interview what a great impression ur gonna give."

"No im not what time is it?"

"6:30am."

"FUCK i only have 30 minutes to get ready and drive over there omg why didn't you wake me up earlier." I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm not ur babysitter u should've woke up on ur own"

"Fine fine can you leave now so i can get ready."

"Whatever i made you coffee and after ur interview do you wanna go out with Michael and i we're going to this club near our house?."

"I'm really not in the mood to party athena."

"Come on it can be fun and either way you need to get laid soon it's embarrassing."

"Ur so annoying athena but fine i'll go at what time are we leaving?"

"Mh around 8:00pm so be ready to get wasted we'll pick you up."

"Sounds good now LEAVE ur making me even more late."

"Ugh fine byeee."

Lea hears her apartment door shut meaning athena has left and starts to get ready.

She wears a tight black pencil skirt and white button up blouse making sure she buttons everything except for the top two buttons and starts putting on her black heels that she already knows her feet are going to be hurting by the end of the day but she wears them either way.

i walk to the kitchen and see that athena did infact make me coffee so i put it in a to-go cup and grab my keys and purse taking the elevator down to where my car is. She had a black Nissan altima nothing much since her old pay didn't give her enough to buy luxury things and starts driving to the law firm that's only 20 minutes away from her house.

I get to the huge building and instantly feel nervous and self conscious. I make sure everything is in place and I look the part and start heading up to the office.

She walks in and is instantly greeted by a beautiful women at the front desk.

"You must be here for the interview. She says looking the girl up and down."

"Yeah i am i'm looking for Mrs.Quinn my interview was at 7:00am." I say while pretending not to notice the woman checking me out.

"I'm afraid you've missed ur meeting it's 7:10am but i'll see what i can do so follow me i'll take you to her office."

"Crap how was I already late to my first interview. This day couldn't get any worse I thought to myself"

As they hop in the elevator she sees that the women pressed the number 10 on the buttons.

"Oh i didn't introduce myself i'm Elizabeth i work as a senior partner and basically do anything Mrs.Quinn asks me to to do and if i'm being completely honest with you i'll do as much as i can for her to see you because she's not very big on lateness and second chances but let's hope."

i didn't even notice that were already there until Elizabeth said "Where here come on you stay out here and i'll see what i can do for you."

"Okay thank you so much Elizabeth i really do appreciate it." I say while i stand nervously in the hallway while Elizabeth goes into Mrs.Quinn's office.