Please Ms.Quinn - Chapter 5

Scarlett Quinn Pov:

I decided to suggest coming to my house to finish up the case since it was still a pretty long case and i was getting tired and hungry and didn't feel like staying the office.

I know it's wrong a boss shouldn't be asking their assistant to come over to where they live but i don't care i worked to hard to not be able to break a rule or two.

But here we are in my office that i have in my house and i can sense that Lea is nervous and fidgeting a lot.

"Why are you so nervous Lea?"

"I don't know i guess it's a little weird you know being at my boss house."

"Do i make you nervous Lea? Do i intimidate you?"

"I guess a little but don't take it wrong you're just a woman of power and clearly a dominant woman."

"That's what intimidates you? That I'm a woman of power."

"I mean yes and the things you do it makes me feel i don't know."

"The things i do? Like what? I'm sure that none of things i do or say shouldn't be making you feel weird." I say confused but i have a feeling i know where this conversation is heading.

lYou know Ms.Quinn the pinning me on walls and ur desk at the office or in meetings you sometimes "accidentally" graze my thighs or my ass." She says knowing i don't accidentally touch her.

"I see and that makes you feel?"

"If i'm being honest Ms.Quinn I'm not sure it's a feeling i've never felt before but it feels sort of exciting."

"Ms.Robbins do i turn you on?" I say getting up from my seat and standing behind her as she still sitting.

I don't care anymore i have to make this girl mine fuck the age difference she's worth it.

"Im not sure Ms.Quinn."

"What do you mean ur not sure? Tell me what do you feel when i do this." I whisper while kissing her neck.

"Ms.Quinn i don't think this is appropriate."

"I don't give a fuck about appropriate now tell me how do you feel? what does this make you wanna do?"

"It's strange i feel a tingle." She says while i keep kissing her neck slowly lowering my hands from her neck down to her chest.

"Where? Where do you feel this tingle?"

"In between my thighs i guess." She says bearly at a whisper while she's trying to find her words.

"Ms.Robbins have you ever been touched?"

"No."

She's a virgin.

"Do you wanna know how it feels to be fucked by a woman?"

"I don't know."

"Get up lea now."

"Why?"

"It's an order Ms.Robbins not a suggestion."

"Okay Ms.Quinn." She finally says while getting up and facing me.

I pin her against my desk and i press my lips on hers aggressively but passionate. A soft moan escapes her mouth as i lift her up on the desk and position myself in between her legs.

Her lips soft like pillows and i can tell she wants this as much as i do as our lips synchronize and she puts her small hands around my neck as i grab her waist.

Suddenly she stops and pushes me away still sitting on my desk.

"Ms.Quinn umm..."

"Spit it out Robbins i don't have time for your bullshit."