6

-After getting the rat and throwing it out of the house-

"Ah...that was terrifying." Vivian said breathing heavily.

"MOTHER, IT WAS JUST A RAT??" Aether replied with an annoyed face.

"Still, it was terrifying." Vivian defended herself.

Ezri just laughed at the whole situation. Scaramouches face had a grin as he was laughing as well.

"You...you should've seen your face!" Ezri teased Vivian.

"Oh...shut it!" Vivian said with an annoyed face.

"Okay, let's change the topic. Come with me to the studio you two!~" Ezri said with a grin while pointing at Scaramouche and Aether.

"WHAT WHY?" Aether replied with a shocked tone.

"Same question. Why?" Scaramouche also replied with a blank face.

"You're going to model together! What else?" Ezri responded, feeling like she had just made the best decision.

"..." The two males looked at each other with hatred.

"I disag-" Aether was cut off.

"We agree." Scaramouche replied with a small fake smile.

Ezri clapped her hands happily and gestured for the two boys to come with her.

"I hate you even more." Aether hissed at Scaramouche.

"Whatever, I need money." Scaramouche shrugged.

Aether went upstairs to grab his stuff, while Vivian was washing the dishes. Scaramouche just stood there awkwardly waiting for the blonde to come down.

-After 2 minutes-

"I got my stuff." Aether quickly ran downstairs and put on his shoes and ran outside leaving Scaramouche still inside.

"BRO WAIT FOR ME YOU FUCKER" Scaramouche also ran after the blonde who was already in the limousine.

"HELL NAW" Aether responded sticking his tongue out.

Vivian, Victor and Alyx all chuckled, Alyx stood up from the chair and waved goodbye and went outside also.

-At the limo-

Aether clicked his tongue out of annoyance.

"Auntie, could've you just chosen another person?" Aether suggested.

"Awhh, but you guys look adorable together. So I decided to choose him." Ezri said with a happy tone.

Scaramouche almost spits out his water when he heard that.

"WHHHHHAT?" Aether says in shock.

Ezri just hums out of amusement.

-At the studio-

Everyone finally arrived at the studio, the first to get out was Aether. Then Ezri then Scaramouche, then Alyx.