Chapter 5

Embarrassed Kim Taehyung after condom ads……

Taehyung started to explain Kook scientifically first without jumping into physical relation or about human desires or telling what has to happen between a husband and wife to make a baby.

"Do you know why you get periods?" Tae asks him, Kook becomes very uncomfortable talking about his periods with his husband. 

And why not!?? 

Jungkook grew up in a society where boys didn't get periods and if other people get to know about this they will be disgusted by him and will be cast off by society. And that's the reason his parents told Jungkook to never reveal his real identity; they were always told not to share this with anyone. 

In his village, even mere mention of the topic has been taboo in the past, and even to this date, the cultural and social influences appear to be a hurdle for the advancement of knowledge on the subject. 

Taehyung understands his inner turmoil and says "There is nothing wrong in sharing about your periods to your very own husband." 

"Don't be embarrassed!! It is a very natural thing!! Love you know you are very special!!" He encourages Kook to speak. 

After his husband's words, Jungkook feels comfortable. 

"No!" Koo whispers. 

"You didn't ask anyone about it??" Tae asks him. 

"We were not supposed to ask questions about these things!!" Koo tells him very innocently. 

Tae sighs and starts explaining the purpose of periods and everything. 

In between Kook asks very childish questions like

"Taetae do you also get them??"

Taehyung choked after hearing Kook's questions but he immediately calmed himself and started answering his question with so much patience.  

Those questions are very innocent.... just like how kids ask their parents. 

Some questions are very embarrassing to even answer. 

Kissing and making out sessions became very common for them.

Jungkook started feeling different during their make-out sessions. He doesn't even know what's happening to him but he knows only one thing, that is he likes whenever Taehyung touches him in a way where no one ever touched him.