Chapter 7

"Everything started one year ago, Taetae, but trust me you were not involved in any of this. I never acted in front of you, I was all by myself. You are the only happiness in my life. My love for you is not an act. I really love you and always will." Jungkook pauses but Taehyung doesn't say anything. So he sighs and continues.

"Jeon Min Young was my noona. We were like two bodies, one soul. We were partners in crimes.  Having siblings of different age groups will have a different bond but the bond we share is like we were twins which can't be explained. She was always an overprotective noona, caring, strong, and sassy queen. She was a second parent to me.

She fought with our parents to let me be me. She was like a pillar between me and our parents. After our studies, noona was placed in your company and started working there. I was not allowed to work, they started to search for alliances for me. Even noona tried to make them understand but all went in vain.

What happened after a few months of joining was like a big blow on our lives. One day instead of her, his body came home. It was a very unusual death. Police were told that it was an accident but we understood that it wasn't. I was very adamant to know what happened. Then I found a USB in her diary, in which a video was recorded. Which says about all the illegal activities done by your parents and a small note along with that telling your parents came to know that noona found out what they were up to and that can be a danger for her.

Now, everything is clear to me and I wanted revenge from them. That's why I joined their company and wanted to get into their good books. But marrying you or falling in love with you was never a part of the plan. We plan only to get close to them and slowly get to learn their secrets. But it was a shock for us when your parents came with a marriage proposal to our home.

I know from the beginning that you were not involved in any of these things, forget involvement you don't even know what they are up to. What do you think is the real reason behind this proposal? Why did they choose me instead of any other girl?

They thought that I'm an innocent, naive guy who will listen to each and every word and can be manipulated very easily. My parents, grandparents convinced me to marry you saying that I can get access to all their personal details and can gather all the proof against them.

But I didn't marry you for that reason, my heart always says that you are a very good person and I will be happy with you. Don't ask me how? I just know.

I know you will hate me after doing that evil thing to your parents, but for once think from my point of view. They are not good to be your parents. You grew up in your maternal grandparent's home instead of your parent's home. You are very different from your parents.

I just took my revenge for my noona but there are so many people whom they killed, but there is no proof of it.

I know it is not good to tell a son that their parents are murderers but it is the truth." Jungkook finishes, by now tears are rolling down cheeks.