4 . | A Loveable Day ❣

Now it was time for Singhania's to go . While they were bidding bye to eachother, Kartik dragged Naira with him to a nearby room . He locked the door and hugged her tightly.

Naira-*caressing his hair's*Kya hua Kartik? Kal milenge na jaise roz milte hai office mein..

Kartik-*snuggling into her neck*Haa pata hai jaan..but tumahre bina mera mann hi nhi lagta..I love you so much . Accha sab dhoondh rahe honge ab main chalta hoon..tum apna khayal rakhna..I Love you!*kisses her forehead*

Naira - *kissing his nose tip*Tum bhi apna khayal rakhna . I love you too Mendhak!

They bid bye to eachother. For the last time before leaving Kartik mouthed her I love you and waved his hand secretly to which Naira responded smiling and she mouthed him I love you and waved her hand .

Next Day -

At GS Diamonds

Kaira's Outfit

Kaira's Outfit

Kartik and Naira are in the middle of a meeting with thier clients from Seoul

Kartik and Naira are in the middle of a meeting with thier clients from Seoul . Naitik and Manish are also present there , they are talking with the clients . Kartik and Naira are not sitting together , they are sitting in far corners away from eachother . Kartik was sitting with the Board Of Directors while Naira is sitting with her Designing Department .

It's just been 20 minutes since meeting started , throughout the meeting Kartik seems to be distracted. He was busy seeing around and acting as of he is paying attention . On the other hand Naira is focused on the meeting and she is attentively listening to the client's.

Kartik looked at Naira who was sitting other side of the table . She was making proper notes and was discussing everything with her team. Kartik thought something and smirked to himself. He decided to tease her .

He was doing some weird actions to grab Naira's attention , but our Naira was all focused. At last Naira saw him making cute pouts and waving his hands lower secretly. She looked bewildered and thought "What happened to him suddenly?" She then removed her phone and messaged him .