7 . | Engagement Party - 2

Suddenly Kaira heard a voice.

- Kartik babyyy!!!

Naira looked behind and rolled her eyes seeing the person while Kartik looked at the person in horror .

Kartik- NOOO !! Not again!! *In horror*

The person was none other than Rhea!

(She is Kaira's College mate . She is very clingy with Kartik as she likes him and hates Naira . She knows about Kaira then also she didn't back off)

She was going to hug Kartik but Naira came in infront of Kartik blocking her way .

Naira - Hello!! Rhea . Kaisi ho?*giving her a fake smile*

Rhea -*giving fake smile* Hii..Naira . Main toh bohat acchi hoon!!

Naira -*murmured to herself*Ab nhi hongi!!

Rhea moved aside and was about to hug Kartik but Naira stomped her foot over her foot .

Rhea - *holding her leg*Ahhh...*angry *Naira yeh kya kiya tumne!!!

Naira *smiling sarcastically* Oops Rhea..so..sorry . Woh galti se ho gaya . Tumhe dard ho raha hoga na ?? Main bhi puch rahi hoon , off course tumhe pain ho raha hoga..ruko haa*calls staff* Rhea Ma'am ko first aid kara do...*smirking at her*

Rhea glared at her and she went away holding her leg in pain😂.

Aur isne apna first aid bhi nhi karwaya!!!

Kartik was laughing seeing this .

Naira - *angry*Badi hasi aa rahi hai tumhe? Tum use bol nhi sakte thay jab woh tumhe baar baar hug karne ki koshish kar rahi thi !!!

Kartik- *smiling* Tum hona uske liye...

Naira-*mimicking Rhea* Kartik baby!!..badi aayi baby baby karne wali...huhh..*holds her collar* Tum sirf mere ho samjhe sirf mere!!

Kartik-*smiling at her* Haa Yeh Kartik apni Naira ka tha , hai aur rahega humesha humesha keliye.

Naira smiled and hugged him and he reciprocated it smiling.

Suhasini called them as the engagement will get start in few seconds. Soon the engagement started . They stood besides thier siblings and gave them the rings and Naksh slide the ring in Keerti's finger and kissed her knuckles all the children including Kaira hooted and all clapped. Later Keerti to made him wear the ring and then they started couple dance. The lights were dim and a soothing music was played in the background and all were dancing in pairs...Kaira were dancing together. Kartik's hands were on her waist and her hands were comfortably kept on his shoulders.