10 . | Sangeet Night 🎶🌙

After some time they all had lot's of fun in the bus , they played games , sang songs and happily reached the resort .

JuSTa Rajputana:

The resort was beautifull

The resort was beautifull..they all were nicely welcome by the staff of resort by special shower of flowers and made them wear garlends . After the welcome , they all went to thier rooms for taking rest .

After sometime it was evening and they all were having fun . Children were playing , the elders were walking in the garden and our love birds were no where to be seen .

Kartik and Naira were sitting at terrace in eachother's embrace and were enjoying the sunset after sometime they came back where everyone was present .

Naksh - Arey Naira , Kartik tum dono kaha thay?

Naira - Woh..Bhai main toh resort dekh rahi thi..bohat bada hai aur bohat accha bhi toh time lag gaya*she said keeping her one hair strand behind her ear*

Kartik - Aur main..toh room mein tha..ek dost ka call aa gaya tha toh wahi attend kar raha tha..

Keerti - Accha..*in Kartik's ear* pakka na Kartik? Friend ka call tha na??

Kartik glared at her and she laughed silently..after that they all had dinner and went back to thier rooms .

Next day they the hall was beautifully decorated for Keesh's Sangeet and everyone was ready so everyone came to the hall except Kartik and Naira as they were a late in getting ready aa they were occupied in decoration work .

Kartik came out of his room and walked towards Naira's room to see if she is ready or not...he came infront of the door and was about to knock the door when the door opened and saw Naira standing there fixing her gown looking down .

Thier Outfit -