001 | Pilot

"A warning to the people
The good and the evil
This is war"

"A warning to the peopleThe good and the evilThis is war"

__________________________

The Enchanted Forest, many years ago

"Come on, Penelope! We can do this!", yelled a brunette girl at her horse as she was riding it. Behind her was prince Charming sitting. Both were on their way to Snow White. Or at least to where she lays. In a coffin deep in the forest. "Hold on tight, prince! This won't be pretty.", stated the girl with a smile as her horse jumped over a tree. She stopped in the middle and hopped down on earth with Charming. "You're too late.", stated a dwarf and revealed the beautiful princess in her glass coffin. "No. No!", said Charming in disbelief and moved towards his love. The girl watched in horror at the sight of her friend. "Did she do it?" "I'm afraid so.", stated Grumpy, one of the seven dwarves and hugged the girl tightly as she began to cry.

"Open it.", demanded the prince. "I'm sorry. She's gone.", said Grumpy again and let go of the girl. "At least let us say goodbye.", pleaded the brunette with tears surrounded her eyes again. The dwarves softened at her sight and opened the coffin, letting both, the girl and Charming, to admire the sleeping woman. The prince stepped forward slowly and kneeled down. His lips locked with hers one last time. Or so he thought. A warm breeze filled the air, wiping away the girl's tears. A smile made its way on her lips as she saw her friend awake. "You...you found me.", stated the woman with joy in her voice and touched the prince's cheek. "Did you ever doubt I  would?", questioned the prince and smiled "Truthfully? The glass coffin gave me a pause.", admitted the raven haired. "You never have to worry. I will always find you. Even if I had a little help this time, from a very good witch.", said Charming and mentioned for the girl to step forward. "Hello Snow White." "Raven!", practically yelled Snow out of happiness and hugged the short teenager. Then she turned her head towards the man of her dreams. "Do you promise?"

"I do." "And do you, Snow White,  promise to take this man to be your husband and love him for all eternity?", questioned the priest at the wedding. "I do." "I now pronounce you husband and wife.", announced the priest and made everyone to cheer. Raven clapped along side her friends: Michael, her soulmate and former stable boy who was now a knight. Gigi, a great archer and former huntress. And Griffin, a former pirate whose now a knight. As Snow White was about to kiss her fresh husband, the doors opened with a loud 'bang!'. Everyone gasped at the sight of the person who stood there. Everyone, except Raven.

"Sorry I'm late.", the person walked towards the couple, making everyone feel scared. "It's the Queen. Run!", yelled Doc, one of the dwarves. Raven grabbed a sword and stepped in front of Snow White and Charming. "She's not a Queen anymore.", said the girl, pointing the sword against the Evil Queen. "She's nothing more than an evil witch." "Is this a way to talk to your mother?", questioned the Evil Queen and looked at her daughter. "You may have took me in, but you're not my mother anymore.", stated Raven and felt Charming's hand on her shoulder. "No. Don't stoop to her level. There's no need." The girl felt her friends on her side. All four protectors of the Enchanted Forest were now in one place. The witch, the huntress, the knight and the pirate. "You're wasting your time,  you've already lost.", said Raven towards her mother who only smirked at that statement. "We will not let you ruin this wedding.", promised Gigi, not lowering her bow.