Nightmare

??? : yaah let me click their pictures hahahaha.
??: how romantic man. Let's not disturb them and go out for a walk hahaha.
????: okay let's go.

Haein's pov
I woke up suddenly feeling someone's hand on my hand and I looked around to find myself in someone's bedroom I didn't know. I looked at who the hand belongs to just to see Find a peacefully sleeping Jisoo beside me. She was looking like a angel who just fell from heaven. Every time I look at her my world just stops. As if there is a alarm inside me... which reminds me of....what in the world I am do-

*flashback*

Jisoo: this won't do. You still have a whole lot of fever. You won't be able to drive either. You should stay over at my house tonight.

End

Haein: ahhhhhhhhh........it's probably because of the medicine.

Suddenly I see her moving. I act as I am still asleep. She sleeps again. This won't do . I should get her to bed. I get up and pick her up and put her in the bed and cover her with blanket.

Haein: mianhae Jisoo-sshi.

End of pov

Jisoo's pov

I wake up at the sound of my phone notifications buzzing. I put my hand under my pillow and find nothing. Wait- I turn around to find no one. What in the world. I get up and remember that I fell asleep on the stool beside the bed after changing the water. He probably woke up and went home.

I get up and go out as I hear noice coming from the kitchen. I grab the nearest flower vase and keep on walking to the kitchen ready to hit when I see.......

Jisoo: Haein oppa?
Haein: Ahh Jisoo-sshi did I wake you up?
Jisoo: no no no. But what are you doing here? Wait

I go and touch his forehead as he flinched again.

Jisoo: Ahh thank goodness that your fever is down. I was so scared yesterday and on top of that you were having a nightma- never mind. But what are you doing in the kitchen tho?

Haein: a-ahh... yes I am totally fine now. O-oh I was making  you some breakfast as I put you in so much pain yesterday.

Jisoo: ahhhh you didn't have to do it. I am so touched. Until that let me get ready then.

Haein: okay sure.

I got out the kitchen and put the vase where it was. I got my towel and outfit for today and got inside the shower. I was taking the shower until-

Jisoo: wait...didn't I fall asleep on the stool next to him? Then when did I got in the be- did he just put me on the bed while I was sleeping???

As I thought my whole face become red. I was trying to stop the thought and suddenly remembered about yesterday. When I changed the water and came back. I was about to leave but he hold my hands tight and told me not to leave him alone just like everyone else. He looked like his whole life he had everyone leaving him. The way he looked I could not resist  so I didn't go back. As he started sweating more and more . It was clear that he had a nightmare. He was saying ' please don't leave me' . I felt so hurt at that point that I wanted to wake him up and tell him that I will never leave him. As I shamed him a little bit and said "it's okay I won't leave you don't worry". He looked way more calmer. As I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Jisoo: hope his nightmares are over soon.

I got out of shower as I grabbed my towel and dried my hair and then I wrapped around the towel around me when I realised I forgot to bring my cloths.......shit......now what? I sit here forever?? I took a peak outside and looked around to find no one but the door wide open. I closed the shower door as I was leaning around the bathroom door. Should I go? Or maybe not ? Yes? No? What should I do? In the name of snowdrop let me give it a try.... I open the door as i close my eyes and run toward the rooms door as I close it.

Haein: J-Jisoo-sshi?

Jisoo: yes- (as I turn around I see him standing there with a mug in his hand)

Jisoo: AHHHHHH-

He turns around as I run inside the bathroom again.

Jisoo: I am so sorry but could you please hand me my cloths? Its there on top of the bed (I speak as I feel my body heating up)

Haein: y-yes? A-ahh y-yess.

He hands me the cloths as I look at him we make a eye contact and both of our eyes widen as he looks around. I take my cloths and close the door . I sigh .......my heart speeding up its pace as it takes every beat. I felt the blood rushing through My cheeks. How am I supposed to face him now? I take a deep breath and change into my cloths and dry my hair. I take 2 more deep breaths as I go step out the bathroom and find my phone . I go out in the name of snow drop. Just to find him standing on the balcony. I dare myself and talk.

Jisoo : a-ah o-oppa did you eat already?

He turns around as he answers

Haein: a- ah me? N-no. I was waiting for you.

Jisoo: a-ah let's eat then.

We go and it on the table as I see the food on the table being impressed.

Jisoo: Waaaaah these are my favourite. Wow oppa I am impressed. ( I say as I start eating) woow this tastes soo good .

Haein: thank goodness you liked it. Well I learned cooking when I was a kid from my mom. And that's how I got so much interest in cooking.

Jisoo: ahhhh. Girls must be flattered by eating your food hahahaha.

Haein: well.....you are the first girl to try it soo...

Jisoo: w-what? (Suddenly my phone starts buzzing again )

Jisoo: who is it?...( I put some food in my mouth as I grab the phone and looking at the screen I choke on the food )

Jisoo: Wh-WHAT IN THE WORLD?