Museum 🫧

Jisoo: Seems like someone had a date today..( I smirk)
Iu : Seems like someone else will go on that date instead of me ( she smirks back)

Iu: you guys can just drop me off here.

I-I unbelievably....it's -it's not a date cause we haven't decided yet if we wil-will go or not...it's friendly ..

Haein: okay.

Jisoo: take care.

Iu: you too.. (she smirks again )

Ahhhhhhhhh.
That was me internally screaming at embarrassment

She gets off and a car comes and she gets in the car- wait is that lee jongsuk ? IS TH-

Haein: So...are you planning on going to there?

Jisoo: I - I mean yeah sure. Or it's like a waste you know?

Haein: y-yeah . Exactly

He drives us to the museum first as there still a lot of time for the movie to start .

Haein and Jisoo : I love museums

Haein and Jisoo: you too?

Haein and Jisoo: hahahaha

Jisoo: seems like you have good choice

I see him give me a warm smile and looks at me . Giving me those weird butterflies in my stomach.

Haein: I do indeed .

W-what does that-no that - why am I over thinking so much like brain can you stop Fr?? I just- omg I am going red- no I am not . What is this weird glitch . Help me someone .

Haein's pov

We reach the museum as we walk to the counter and give the tickets and walk inside as I try to make a conversation start.

Haein and Jisoo : I love museums

Haein and Jisoo: you too?

Haein and Jisoo: hahahaha

Jisoo: seems like you have good choice

I suddenly smile and look at her and say the only word that comes out of my mouth seeing this women .

Haein: I do indeed .

I suddenly realise what I have just said. I suddenly feel my cheeks burning ... how come this only happens when she is around . Like .... Wait is she blushing rn? Ohh what am I thinking . Haein stop . It's your cue to stop swimming in your delusional thoughts . But how can I stop when I am with he- I should just stop Fr.

End of pov

Haein: ohh look at that painting... so beautiful.

Jisoo: isn't that done by Artist Choi?

Haein: you have quite knowledge about Art works I see.

Jisoo: ....I mean it's written over there with big letters on that wall.

Haein oppa starts laughing.

Haein: well I see you have good eyes .

I also laugh. We keep one walking around the art museum and clicking pictures of the beautiful art work . I stop when I realise Haein oppa stopped while seeing a Art . I suddenly open my camera to click some pictures of him ....why did I do that. But I suddenly look at the photo and end up smiling.

Haein: what are you smiling at?

At his voice I suddenly hide my phone .

Jisoo: n-nothing

Haein: o-okay let's look around that place shall we?

Jisoo: y-yes let's go .

Haeins pov

I suddenly stop seeing a art work.... It looks like her .. but she is prettier I have to say... what am I thinking? Anyways . I look around to see Jisoo-ssi smiling at her phone. Who is she talking with? She looks happy. Does she have a b- stop . I should stop .

Haein: what are you smiling at?

Why did I have to ask her that question? Who am I to ask that. Why am I so dumb . Is this why I she hates me? Wait why do I overthink so much these days? It's so freaking annoying like. Maybe it's best if I see a doctor or something.

Jisoo: n-nothing

Haein: o-okay let's look around that place shall we?

Jisoo: y-yes let's go .

End of pov

We walk around the whole museum and realise it's almost time to watch the movie . We rush out of the museum as we are almost late . We run out together very fast.

We go where the car is ... just to realise ....

We are holding hands .