012

"Hey!" Present Mic's voice was heard through the whole stadium, startling Elena a little as the audience began cheering loudly. "Pay attention, Audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A Sports Festival is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?!" He spoke through the speakers. Earning a big cheer from the audience once again.

"It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" He began.

"The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Class A!" He announced as the class walked out of the tunnel.

Elena walked beside Kirishima, trying her best to hide from the cameras, however it was no avail due to the millions of cameras and crowd being there anyways.

She could see the scared faces of her classmates looking at the crowd. However the only thing she was afraid of was the cameras. They would be the proof if she was bad or not. And her father could see everything, so she straightened her back and walked towards the place they would be standing.

She heard Midoriya stutter out multiple words but they were inaudible for her to hear due to the shouting. Since Elena stood beside Kirishima, she could hear all his saying. "Man, he's going overboard with the praise! I'm getting nervous!" Kirishima said.

"How about you two? Bakugo, Yuuji?" He asked them. Elena smirked evilly as she spoke. "The cameras are scary. But it still gets me pumped!" Elena said as she squeezed Kirishima's shoulder with her hand.

"Nah, I'm just getting more into it." Bakugo responded with an evil grin. "They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Class B!" The speakers announced, almost cutting Bakugo off.

Elena saw him growl at the speakers. "Hah, dog." She smirked as he growled.

"Next up! General studies, Classes C, D and E!" He announced next, earning the glance of Elena as she looked behind to see Shinso walking into the arena.

He saw her as he smiled softly.

"Support course, Classes F, G and H are here too!" Present Mic continued. "And Business Course! Classes I, J and K!" He finally finished. "All of U.A first years are here now!"

Elena watched Midnight walk up on stage. "Time for the player pledge!" She announced.

Elena could hear multiple of perverts in the crowd. Kirishima blushed slightly as he spoke. "What is Ms. Midnight wearing?!" He asked with a small stutter. Elena shrugged before continuing to listen. "That's an R-Rated hero for you..." Kaminari responded.

"Is it okay for her okay for her to be at a high school, even though she's R-Rated?" Tokoyami questioned. Mineta immediately responded with a 'YES' And a thumbs up. "Quiet everyone!" Midnight said as she used her whip.

"Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo and Elena Yuuji from Class 1-A!" Midnight announced. Elena and Bakugo were unfazed, however internally she was screaming. She didn't know what to say at all.

"W-what? It's Kacchan?! I was expecting Yuuji! But Kacchan?!" Midoriya asked in disbelief. "That guy did finish second in the entrance exam. And Yuuji managed to get most point out of everyone, even with about thirty points more!" Sero praised.

A girl sighed in the crowd. "In the hero course." She said.

Elena tched before she stepped up on stage. Elena could see her classmates talking but it was inaudible. Elena let Bakugo talk first, and she immediately regretted it.

"I just wanna say, I'm gonna win." He simply said. Elena face palmed while the whole crowd went berserk at him. Elena smacked him on the back of his head while the crowd began throwing insults at him. "At least become nice bouncy steps for me to jump off of." Bakugo said as he did a thumbs down.