49 📞 childhood dreams

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Did you know as a child that I used to dream to be an astronaut?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I used to look at all the stars in the sky at nights like this and wonders what would those stars look out in the outer space. Would they still form constellation?"

"Interesting.. What changed?"

"I grew out of it and once saw what it looked like on a Planetarium. I figured that I very much like to explore some foreign countries now like Japan"

"It's beautiful there, I swear and well, when I was young, I wanted to be a good dancer like Michael Jackson. And then comes the opportunity with Shinee, they said to me that I can be like them, I just need to work hard for it"

"Then what happened?"

"I supposed I'll get there, but soon. For now, my mom told me to enjoy my youth first. She said that's something I'll never get back once I began to train to become an idol"

"Your mom is very nice, don't you think so?"

"I'd love to think so and I bet she'll love to meet you"

"Hmmn.. Do you like what you're doing now though? Just being a simple student from Japan in Korea?"

"I think, yes, especially when I got to meet you

"Then I guess you made the right choice after all"

"You're one of those right choices"