1 - Food.

"Kiyotaka, do you mind feeding me that?" Arisu said as she pointed at the bundle of French bread on the table that we had jointly bought.

"Why so? It shouldn't be too hard for you to pick it up and satiate your hunger yourself." I tried to counter back.

"Hah... Kiyotaka, I think it would be an optimal time for you to learn about how any couple bonds, and that's through one rule - don't deny the woman's demands if you don't want to get punished for doing so."

"I don't believe that's a rule-"

"It is, and I doubt you'd want to see an elegant, fair, and cute girl like me sad now, do you?" She said as her smile died down and was instead replaced by a 'sad' expression, but I could tell that she wasn't feeling what she put on her face.

Yet even still, for some reason beyond my own imagination, I wanted to remove such a countenance from appearing on her even if I knew it was fake.

And so I ended up giving in and accepting her request.

"Fine." I said bluntly while reaching for a piece of bread and tearing a small chunk off of it while I heard her chuckle slightly.

"Fufufu~ Well thank you for accepting my request, Kiyotaka." She said as I positioned my body towards her and slowly put the piece of bread near her mouth, inviting her to eat it.

Slowly, as if she was observing an ant through a microscope, she moved towards the piece of bread as seemingly anticipation filled her eyes while they gazed at me while also grabbing my wrist with both her hands, and eventually-

'Nom!' 

She bit down the top of the piece of bread which I held between my thumb and index finger, gently tearing it off as her eyes gleamed with micheviousness as the bread what stretched and contorted; until eventually it was torn off and went inside her mouth - with her chewing being completely unhearable. 

After a-bit of time, she had finally finished eating her piece of bread, slowly letting out a sigh as she spoke.

"Ahh... That tasted quite delicious; especially because it was from you." Arisu said as she lightly laughed under her breath as she let go of my wrist and put her arms on her lap, still staring at me while also staring at the topless bread I had in my hands.

"How so?"