Morning routine

It was dark in the bright city, even with the dark morning chatter was still among the streets with outside shops barely opening up, and cars making their way to work. Buildings were bright with colors lighting up other buildings next to them but of all these buildings there was a single tall building that was dark and stale.

Inside that building were several rooms, but in one room an alarm went off with the response of a groan. A hand reaches out from the mattress and slams on the alarm clock, silencing it. The arm goes back into the sheets of the bed and all goes silent again, before a sigh from under the sheets was heard and soon comes out a man who looked like he was in his early twenties, somewhere about twenty to twenty-one...not much of a difference. It was dark in the room so not much could be made about anything, till the man entered the bathroom turning on the lights.

The lights on the man's face were fully shown, allowing us to see what he looked like. He had long hair that stopped at his shoulders, with a color of \•#*,€ to them. His body was lean with a four-pack, his face was clean as he appeared to not have hair on the face.

The young man stares at the mirror as he was grabbing a brush and beginning his morning routine. Brush teeth, wash face, deodorant, and fix the tangles in his hair. He was done and left the bathroom, heading out of his room and clapping his hands, he turns on the lights in the house.

It was far beyond impressive, the whole area was impressive. The living room was massive with the sofa looking about being able to fit about 15 people with space between them. The tv is massive 35 inches wide and 25 inches long, and a fireplace underneath the big screen. The kitchen also is massive with the finest cutlery all being freshly stowed. The oven had fancy lighting and a stove that looks brand new even after being used many times.

The young man looked around before heading down the circle of stairs and straight to the kitchen. He reaches the rich food factory and grabs an apron, pan, and knives before going to the fridge and grabbing onions and eggs. He sprays the pan with pam before cracking several eggs on the pan. He cuts the onions and sprinkles pepper on the eggs, with salt and the onions coming later on. He finishes the fried eggs and puts two and five plates, before going to the sausages and drinks.

He opens the bag and fourteen sausages come out, he pours a jazz of oil on the pan before continuing with the sausages. He flips them over sprinkling a few chopped onions on them. These tasks were simple to him as they could be done by a five-year-old. He finishes the wobbly meet sticks and continues with the next dish.

He grabs rice out and pours it out and begins mixing it.

"Look what we have here~" a voice could be heard behind the young man.

A pair of hands made their way to the boy's hips before they began to move slowly to his stomach. A chin rested on his shoulder as a woman with a hair of lilac. The woman moved her hand lifting the man's shirt and reaching for his abs. She moves around feeling his soft skin and murmurs to herself.

"Just wait a bit Eve, foods cooking," said the man as he was focused on cooking.