Drunken Crash

Ahri sat at the dining table munching on cereal having baggy eyes and sore legs. It was 10 pm and Ahri had just finished work. Creating ideas and brainstorming for new songs sometimes gets to her as with the pretentious fans who would pay just to see her and practice for the concerts every day for at least two hours or more. She could finally relax by eating fruity pebbles and having her phone on the side. This to Ahri was her peace. She felt horrible, she didn't manage to get much sleep and wasn't even fully awake, barely trying to keep her face from falling into the cereal.

Till she gets a vibration from her phone.

She opens her notifications and receives a message from Akali who was spamming the chat with "Hey's" and "Answer". Ahri could only sigh as she wasn't surprised by this, it was common among the KDA group that Akali would do something like this, and to Ahr, this was like a Monday. She opens her messages and responds, asking Akali what the issue at hand is. Who immediately responds with a question that confused Ahri. The message had horrible grammar and you couldn't make out much of the words, Ahri was only able to determine some basic words but that was it as the rest was a blank slate to her. she could only read it as "Going to at home."

Ahri couldn't tell what the hell Akali had written but didn't bother with going into it as she only put the phone down and continued eating her cereal. She could only hope that whatever Akali was doing, it was stupid. Though she gets another vibrate on her phone, this time it was a call from Kai'sa.

~$(*)$~

(Y,N) sighed as he enjoyed his free time again, even though there were still rouge fans out on the streets. He only focused on the good of the moment he had, mac N cheese on the sofa with a glass of Fanta, all while watching youtube on the big screen. He scooped his spoon into the golden cream bowl, taking out a scoop of golden flavor and putting it in his mouth, glued to the T.V and watching retards play some random game

He puts the bowl down on top of a classified file, taking a sip from his Fanta. before taking back his bowl of creamy cheese, though not without taking a glance at the files on his table.

4 files are laid on the table, each being a detective case. Especially on Evelynn. each case being one with brutal murders and with all points suspecting Evelynn, but none were able to arrest her as the evidence does point to Evelynn, but not specifically her. They only match what Evelynn would do.

(Y,N) sighs as he grabs all the files and looks through each one separately.

"What do we have here?" (Y,N) said as he opened the first file in his hands.

Upon inspection it mentioned the victim's name, their date of birth, job, hobby, fetish, you name it. But upon this, there was the description of how the body was found.

Jones Hop was the name of the first victim, it was reported that this victim was skinned alive. Their muscles are shown as veins dangle from the outer skin. The person was alive for a day in constant pain before succumbing to dehydration by blood loss, Hyperthomia, and infection due to inner skin being exposed. It was said that their last known location was at a bar and they were spotted staring at Evelynn for 2 minutes. The rest you could imagine.

Michal Boob was the second, if you thought the first was brutal, the three others are the same, heck even worse. This man was found in a dumpster thanks to smell complaints by a parent who was 1 floor above. When they found the body it was hard to tell who this guy was. The face was so cut, bashed, and bloodied that it was just like a squishy toy that a dog roughed up. They found out later on with DNA inspection. but the wounds on the body were something else.

Let's start with appearance, head was shit don't need to go into much detail about that. the body had 3 to 4-inch stabs in them that seemingly went out the other side, along with burns and bruises. one leg was missing and the right hand was bent like a straw all over the place. the left arm was twisted at the elbow.