My reason for last chapter

So let me clear this out

Why did Evelynn act mean in the last chapter?

You all know that Evelynn is a demon, a literal demon that crawled from hell. She has no sympathy and doesn't care about others besides KDA. She torture and makes others suffer so it is practically her character. When I wrote that chapter I didn't want it to be where it was all flirty and lovely. I wanted the demon of Evelynn to come out, I wanted it to be where Evelynn and her inner self were shown. I feel like all the other books I have read miss this (no offense to anyone). When they write they make it flirty with only threats and glares. They miss the fact that evelynn will skin a father alive while the kids watch and then slice each of the kids' limbs before hanging them naked on a stake.

In other books its shows that Evelynn skinned someone or made someone else lose their sanity because they did something to (Y,N). And it's in a lot of books that have this concept. So when I wrote this chapter I thought to myself "What if we were the target of Evelynn?" what if we were harmed by Evelynn?

I know there is going to be at least one person whos going to say "Oh but I would have fought back or at least done something!" Bitch how? (Y,N) ran cause he knew he was no match for Evelynn from the start. What's he gonna do to stab her when there are two tail blades at his neck? Dead in an instance. His powers are only good for making weapons in fights but he doesn't know-how as it would deprive his mind. Baldes domt count as their only metal as weight is also included, so he cant just make the BFG 9000 and just say its lightweight. Or a big ass sword.

And the next question I got, or more like a complaint was why was (Y,N) so chill after. Listen he's not a doormat okay. The reason why he's chill is that he's Alive. It'll make sense later on but how are you gonna feel after running away from a monster or demon? First, your gonna check yourself. Now not entirely sure if you do that but I would. I mean if a demon who has murdered millions let me live and even fix the damage she causes in my restaurant, including the broken glass. It's a win for me. Plus it was meant to be in a somewhat sarcastic way.

In short just imagine someone like Tommy from Peeky Blinders, Mike Tyson, Madara Uchiha, the Rock, Connor Mcgregor, John Wick, or a Mexican mom. Then imagine them being very pissed at you or something, how would you feel? Scared at first and like if John wick lets you live how do you feel then? Thats what I wanted to express in the chapter

I don't want to make this story where your some powerless but yet somehow some badass who can do cool shit. No, I want it to be like an average man who has powers that arent great in fights but great in life. Yes, you do have balls but you also have brains. You don't have a plot in this story, you have zero plot, and it's all based on what you do and how it will affect you. Okay, maybe only a bit of plot for you know KDA liking you and some other things for later. But for action scenes and scenes like in movies, zero plot.

I wanted to get this out as people really hate the chapter. But I didn't want to hold shit back. It'll also be explained why Evelynn attack you in the next chapter. That's taken forever to write as every time I come and think of something my brain loses all brain cells and becomes Gwenyth Paltrow when she made Goop.

I just want to explain this as I don't want these questions to get out of hand. You can ask me something as long as it doesn't spoil the story later on. If there are several of the same questions I will explain them in the next chapter, or you can look through the chats and see if I responded to one of them. Thank you and I hope you come to understand thati have reason for doing this, sometimes its good sometimes its shit.