Chapter Seven-Best Friends

The next morning, you're feeling rather productive, so you decide to make pancakes. They aren't perfect, but they're good. You sit down on the couch and turn on some of your friend's YouTube videos, when you hear the doorbell ring followed by excessive knocking. You laugh, and walk over to the door. As long as it isn't the police trying to open your door, you can tell the way the person is knocking, it's one of your friends. You open the door to find Tubbo and Tommy outside.

"Omigod heyyyyy!" you say. "Wasn't expecting you guys. Sorry I'm still in my pajamas, hehe. I'm lazy. But-I made pancakes, you want some?"

Toby nods eagerly, and Tommy says,

"Hey, woman, so, um...not to snitch, AND I'M NOT-but I accidentally saw your conversation with Tubs here, and when he got mad at me, I said I only wanted to help you, alright, Y/n? Sorry, mate," he says as he turns to Tubbo, "but-you know, I'm annoying-"

"And nosy!" Toby adds.

"Fine, whatever, but we're roommates, I was bound to see your conversations at some point, you know," Tommy said sheepishly.

"Yeah, Y/n, I'm sorry, Tommy's a nosy bitch, isn't he?" Toby said, shaking his head.

"Also," Tommy chimes in, "you like Quackity, Y/n? I had no idea, genuinely. Cool. Also he seems to be into you. Probably not, but there's signs. I know because I know all about women."

You laugh. Tommy knows nothing about women.

"Sure," you say. "And I'm not that mad about you seeing our conversation. It was bound to happen someone found out about my horrible mental health. But, I swear, if you ever tell anyone I like Alex, I will fly to England and come kill you."

Tommy nods, eyes wide in mock surprise. "Got it, crazy woman is after me now. Noted," he says.

The two walk inside, and the smell of pancakes is in the air.

"Yum!" Toby says.

"Haha, yes you can have some," you say.

Toby celebrates, and grabs a plate and starts eating pancakes. Tommy does the same, and you all sit down on the couch and watch Mr Beast Among Us videos. Tommy asks,

"Woman, do you have any coke?"

You laugh, and say that yes, it's in the fridge. Tommy goes and gets some, and you and Toby continue to watch Among Us videos.

Toby says, "Hey, Y/n, I came over to see if you're okay. Be honest with me, you can trust me. Are you okay?"

Your friends make you so happy. You forgot all about last night's hate comments. You nod, and say,

"Yes. I'm being serious. I feel literally so happy right now, and I'm so grateful that you and Tommy came over to check on me. That shows me that you care."

Awww, look at how sweet your best friend is!! It gives me comfort and joy to see that your friends care about you. Anyway, next chapter, love you guys and don't forget to eat, drink, and sleep today! <3 ~Cloudy