Chapter Sixteen-The Party

You drive along the dark roads, and you can barely see. You turn on your headlights, and then you can see better. You turn on the radio, and for a few minutes, songs play in your car, and then you finally make it to the Mexican restaurant. You need to pick up the horchata drinks, and you have to be fast about it. The party was really soon, and you wanted to be early. You close your car door as you get out, and hurry inside. You walk in the restaurant, and nervously sidle up to the front desk area. A woman tells you, "Hola! Are you here to dine-in or to go?"

You answer in Spanish,

"Para ir, por favor."

The woman nods, and you wait for a few minutes before they give you your order. You bolt out of there as fast as possible. The party was nearing closer and closer with each passing minute.. You get into your car, and drive as fast as the speed limit will let you. It takes you awhile to find the correct neighborhood, and you keep driving until you find the street. You drive up and down the street five times or so, until you can be sure the GPS is right.

Your GPS tells you your destination is on the right, and you stop your car and get out. There are a few cars in the driveway already, and it looks like the right house. You carry the drinks to the front door. You ring the doorbell, and Clay answers. "Hey, Y/n! Glad you could make it! Oh! Thanks for bringing the drinks. I appreciate it."

Clay welcomes you inside, and you see George, Nick, Alex, Wilbur, Niki, and Karl already there.

You walk over to the group. Alex's eyes widen, and Karl laughs.

"Whoa...hey, Y/n." He stares at you, and then blinks. "How are you?"

You giggle. "I'm good," you say. You smile at Alex.

Pretty soon, Darryl and Zak, (AKA Bad and Skeppy) walk in, followed by Grayson (Purpled) and Jack.

Clay brings out the alcoholic drinks, and then hears the doorbell.

Three teenagers walk in. Mark (Ranboo), Toby, and Tommy.

"THE BENCH TRIO IS HERE!" Tommy exclaims. "THE PARTY STARTS NOW!"

Toby laughs, and Ranboo shakes his head at how enthusiastic Tommy's being.

Clay announces, "Alright guys-so-I got the wine. But no one underage. We're not breaking the law, guys. That means you, Tommy. And also: Jack, Mark, Toby, and Grayson." He eyes Tommy especially, knowing Tommy would love pretending to try and drink underage.

"I know, I know!" Tommy says. "I'm not stupid."

George says, "Should we play truth or dare? I don't know, just an idea."

Most of you agree, but Niki, Toby, and Mark decide to sit out of truth or dare.

You play for awhile, and some questions are revealed.

Luckily, you didn't have to tell anyone much. You're having a great time.

You reach for another glass of wine. You realize you're probably going to get drunk later, but you know that at a party like this, it was going to happen.

You suggest, "Guys-do we want to watch a movie, and then eat? Or do we eat, and then watch the movie?"

Most people say you eat first, and then watch the movie, so you agree. Clay ordered Mexican food, and you got the drinks.

You all sit down somewhere, and you end up talking to Toby and Mark as you eat.

"These tamales are awesome!" Toby exclaims.

Mark nods, his mouth full.

"Excuse me, I'm going to go and get some horchata. Don't go anywhere, guys," you say.