Chapter Thirteen-Mariokart

You notice that later, it's late. Obviously. Late is late, so you decide you're going to make dinner. Something quick and easy is what you need. You decide spaghetti is easy enough, so you make some, and chill on the couch with Princess.

You decide you're going to play Mariokart, because that's what helped you name your dog.

"Princess!" you say. "Look, that's Princesa Peach!"

She yaps, a small bark, when you mention her name. She runs around the living room as fast as she can with the splint in. You realize you should ask the puppysitter to take her to the vet when the day arrives. You decide to get some of your friends online to play Mariokart with you.

You invite Alex, Karl, Clay, and George.

"AGHHHHH I'M IN FIRST!" you shout as you knock Alex out of the way of the finish line.

"NO YOU DON'T!-" Alex shouts, but it's too late, lap three rolls around.

"OH YES I DO!!" You're a competitive gamer, and right now, you're in first.

"Not anymore!!" Clay says, laughing, and his cart pulls in front of yours, and you spin around, slipping on a banana peel.

You fake gasp. "Clay, how could you!!"

"YES! YESSSSS!!" Clay shouts as he crosses the finish line. You sigh, and accept that he won.

"Good game, guys. Wanna play again?" you ask your friends.

"I gotta go," George says.

"Awww, you're no fun," you say.

"Yeah, stay, Gogy!! Come on, what do you have to do that's so much more important that US!?" Alex responds in mock sadness.

You agree. "GOGYYYY COME ONNNNN STAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

George resigns to staying. "Fine, Y/n. But only 'cause you're yelling in my ear."

"Yay!" You all cheer, and play the game again until you get tired.

"Alright guys, I gotta go."

"See you THIS Friday!" Clay says.

"I don't wanna leave now," George says. "I have to go back to the UK Monday. This has been literally so fun."

You gasp for real this time.

"Fuck!" you say. "I forgot you guys had to go back to where you live Monday. What am I gonna do without you? Be bored as hell, that's what. I NEED HUMAN INTERACTION SOMETIMES-"

Your friends laugh.

"I know," Karl says.

"I fucking never want to leave," Alex says. "Aside from the terrible fast food, I could live here forever. How do you eat that tasteless shit, I just don't get it."

You nod. "I totally get it, if you've experienced Mexican food as your first foods, American food tastes hella bland, doesn't it? I haven't had horchata in AGES, like, what?" you say. You also experienced Mexican food as some of your first foods, and American food is so bland-tasting compared to it. You suddenly want to go to a Mexican restaurant, but you can just ask Clay to order some tamales, enchiladas, tacos, and of course, horchata.

You hang up on the group call and collapse on the couch. You're too tired to walk to your room.

Princess curls up beside you, and you fall asleep.

Look! Some gameplay! Was that fun? Are you actually competitive in real life? Well, I better start writing the next chapter. Remember to eat, drink, and sleep today! Byeeee!! <3 ~Cloudy