Chapter 8

About 2 weeks now Mephisto still hasn't woken up and Mammon was getting worried especially Mephisto's Brother who was staying at the house of lamentation until his brother was better so was the house who was outside with the dog.

Anyway nobody could find a way to wake him and this truly horrified Mammon. Because he was starting to think he was dead. He didn't want to think that but couldn't keep his mind from going there.

And as Mammon was walking around about to go check on Mephisto like he did every single day Lucifer went over to him.

Lucifer : again?"

Mammon : well? What else am I suppose to do?"

Lucifer : Don't stress yourself out about this"

Mammon : I can't help it! The one person I actually really love is probably dead! I'll relax when I know he'll be ok!"

Lucifer : .....I understand that..."

Mammon : ........why isn't he waking up?"

Lucifer : .....we have tried everything at this point. He is alive but we Don't know if he'll be asleep forever or...."

Mammon : there has to be a way to help him....."

Lucifer : .....I....I am sorry....."

After this Mammon left to go check on Mephisto.

Later Mammon got there and walked into the room sitting down on a chair next to the bed Mephisto was in.

All Mammon would do was wait or talk to him Because he didn't know what else to do.

Mammon : I am sorry.... really wish you would wake up....your bother is worried but everyone is keeping him company.....your horse is depressed but I think became friends with the dog...... the girl we went to see after everything I ask Lucifer to go get her ....I didn't think she was safe with them anymore....she only met you once but even she's worried right now she's drawing pictures for you with your bother.....those guys meeting was a mistake they just been causing trouble for everyone. Making everyone question their life.....you would love it....."

Mammon looked down and said looking at his hands.

Mammon :  I Don't understand why I was so lucky but you weren't.....I wish I could help yo-!?

Sudden a thought came into his head. One day while everyone was looking for a way to help Mephisto Asmo jokingly said something about a True love kiss.

That supposedly that could fix everything. He didn't know why he remembered this. That was just a thing in fairytales.

But what if that was the key? They tried everything at this point so what was there to lose.

Mammon : ........."

But he was too nervous to do it. He thought it was silly and didn't know if it would even work. Was Mephisto his true love? Was he Mephisto's true love? He didn't know.

But he had to try.

So he got up and leaned down forward and kissed him and then quickly pulled away he wasn't sure if it did work how long it would take.

But suddenly as he sat down back in the chair looking down thinking he failed again he heard something.

Mephisto : ....idiot...."

Mammon : YOU'RE AWAKE!?"

Mephisto sat up rubbing the side of his neck that suddenly was healed.

Mephisto : how long was I out?"

Mammon : two weeks..."

Mephisto : man that m- are you crying?"

Mammon was indeed crying and wasn't trying to hide it anymore he was so happy Mephisto woke up.

Mammon : I....your alive....you really alive right?"

Mephisto : or being with you is m....yeah pretty sure I am"

Mephisto thought about making a rude comment but thought right now wasn't the time for it. He didn't want to hurt Mammon's feelings.

Mammon : I... I'm sorry I didn't d-

Mephisto : it's not your fault. It's mine.....all of this is my fault...."

Mammon : no it's not I should of done something sooner...."

Mephisto : what ever happened with that?"

Mammon : we can't find her.... anyway your brother and your horse are good."

Mephisto : this probably really scared him....hey what about that g-

Mammon : I took her in she'll be safer with me"

Mephisto : ..... I'm only saying this once so listen....I'm sorry for treating you like trash "

Mammon : it's fine I know you were just joking and that doesn't matter anymore. The only thing that does is you being ok"

Mephisto : ......I....I have to tell you something...."

Mammon : what is i-!?

Suddenly Mephisto's Brother walked in with the little girl and yelled running over hugging him.

Mephisto's Brother : YOUR ALIVE! DEATH DIDN'T WANT YOU!"

Mephisto : I promised you that I would never leave no way was  I breaking that"

Lilly : here Mr Megatron"

Lilly then handed him the drawings and he took them and said.

Mephisto : thank you....also my name isn't Megatron?"

Lilly : your name is too complicated"

Mephisto : .....you have a point."

Mammon : what did you want to tell me?"

Mephisto : .... nothing..."