Chapter 9

A few days later Mephisto was doing better and was good enough to leave the castle. And Mammon came over to pick him up but didn't see him anywhere so started looking around and saw him in one room talking with Belphie and Satan about something.

Mephisto : I shouldn't have done what I did it wasn't right"

Belphie : so you actually love him?"

Mephisto : yes I do..... this prank we had about me dating him only to make Lucifer mad is Done with"

Satan : guess we should of expected it from how close you both were getting"

Mephisto : I don't want to hurt him anymore. Everything I said about him was wrong. He was willing to sacrifice his life for me...... without knowing what I was doing to him..."

Belphie : if you tell him can you leave us out of it?"

Satan : if he hates you that's fine us could cause some problems since we're his brothers"

Mephisto : ..... fine and I have to tell him it wouldn't be right to ju-

Mammon : .....a prank?"

Suddenly everyone's hearts stop and they felt dread as they looked at the doorway and saw Mammon standing there.

Mephisto : Mammon...."

Mammon : .....heh....a prank? That's.... that's funny!"

Mammon the started laughing but they could tell he was just really hurt and trying to hide that.

Belphie : it wasn't suppose to go this f-!?

Mammon : how else was it suppose go!? Heh....what a funny joke to pull on Mammon right?.... doesn't matter what happens to him? Not like I was actually in love or anything thinking about things and willing to risk my life for them and actually feeling real bad for putting them in danger......not like I did any of that....."

Mephisto : I.....listen Mammon I'm sorry! It started out as a joke but then it wasn't! I do love you!"

Mammon : you can stop lying I get the joke already! No need to rub it in...."

Satan : .....Mammon it..... We didn't want to actually hurt you."

Mammon : no need to apologize! I get it! I'm the punch line for everyone's joke! Who cares about Mammon right!? "

Mammon was still trying to laugh this off but it was quickly turning him just crying and laughing that sounded so hurt and broken.

Mammon : I shouldn't be surprised! Really who would love me!?  And you guys always pull jokes on me!....I really am an idiot"

Mephisto : Mammon please listen to me! I am s-!?

Lucifer suddenly walked in and asked hearing a bunch of noise.

Lucifer : what's going on here?"

Mammon : heh.... just a funny joke...."

Mammon then ran off and looked confused and then looked at everyone and asked.

Lucifer : why is he upset?"

They then told him everything and as soon as they did they could see the dark aura around Lucifer and saw him getting extremely mad but also disappointed. He then said walking closer to them.

Lucifer : so you thought that would be FUNNY!?"

Mephisto : we d-!?

Lucifer immediately hit Mephisto knocking him down and yelled.

Lucifer : YOUR LUCKY I DON'T JUST KILL YOU!"

he then turned his attention towards belphie and Satan.

Lucifer : you played with your own brother's feelings like that! You both should be ashamed of yourselves! Do you have any idea how heartbroken he's going to be now! Over your stupid joke!?"

Belphie : it was just a prank Lucifer!"

Satan : how were we suppose to know he would actually fall in love!?"

Lucifer : ....I would punish both of you...but no you'll have to live with the fact you hurt your brother in a way that is unforgiving that you crossed the line with him.

Doesn't matter what I do. You should think about if he's ever going to forgive you both for this act"

After this Lucifer left to go check on Mammon.

1 week later.................................................

Since what happened Mammon didn't leave his room for anything and hasn't spoken with Satan and Belphie they couldn't call or text him Because he blocked them on everything.

And Lucifer has also been giving Satan and Belphie the silent treatment. He was very disappointed in them and worried about Mammon.

And today Lucifer walked into his room with some food and saw him laying on the couch watching TV.

Lucifer : get up and eat"

Mammon : .....I locked the door?"

Lucifer : I broke it. Now eat or you get Solomon's fo-!?

Suddenly Mammon Sat up and Lucifer sat down next to him.

He then Poured him a glass of a drink and gave it to him and then poured himself one as well.

Mammon : seriously?"

Lucifer : you need it"

Mammon : ....."

Mammon and Lucifer then took a sip of their glasses then Mammon said looking down and depressed.

Mammon : I'm stupid...."

Lucifer : a little bit but that doesn't mean this is your fault. You just have a big heart"

Mammon : .....stop being nice it's creepy...."

Lucifer : .....shut up anyway how have you been?"

Mammon : horrible? .....I don't know what to do anymore....."

Lucifer : you'll fine someone Mammon maybe after a few more mistakes but you'll find one"

Mammon : .....thanks I guess...."

Lucifer : have you talk to them at all?"

Mammon : no..."

Lucifer : it's ok to say how much you feel"

Mammon :....no it's not.... I'm their brother.....I shouldn't hate them...."

Lucifer : but you do?"

Mammon : .....I.....I Hate them so much....i hate him but I hate them the most for doing this to me......I thought for once I could be happy but it was just a joke.....a big joke...."

Lucifer : yet your beating yourself up about it Because their your brother's?"

Mammon : ......I don't know anymore....if I can even consider them that after everything......"

Lucifer : trust is broken isn't it?"

Mammon : I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust them.....not sure I want to....."

Lucifer : ok do with what you want to do. But you still have to go to meetings and to dinner"

Mammon : .....fine"