Chapter 10 /BAD ENDING/ /nobody not even myself expected this/

Few days later  in the nighttime Mammon decided to go out and just ended up going to a bar and sitting at the counter by himself with head down resting the counter.

He didn't want to be out but Lucifer didn't want him stuck in his room depressed not
Doing anything.

It was either this and hang around the house which he didn't want to do he was still very mad at Satan and Belphie and didn't want to talk to them.

He was miserable about everything still. he was hurting so much and he thought it would never find real love that nobody would ever love him. He also felt like he lost his brothers. He didn't know if it could ever be the same between them.

At the end of this Mammon was left alone and hurting and as he sat up in the chair about to leave someone suddenly sat down next to him.

Solomon : funny seeing you her-

Mammon : let me guess someone told you to come check on me?"

Solomon : .....well yes but I was already coming here anyway and didn't know you were here. But it works out perfectly"

Mammon : I am perfectly fine on my own...."

Solomon : yeah maybe so. With your poor judgement in men"

Mammon : shut up!"

Solomon : I get the feeling actually. Happened to me few decades ago....I think? I don't remember.....I think it was before or after electricity was invented I'm not sure"

Mammon : .....do you even remember when you were born!?"

Solomon : ..... anyway I get it"

Mammon : what did you do?"

Solomon : ......not important doesn't matter their dead now"

Mammon : you killed them!?"

Solomon : no? They died naturally of old age?  But like I said it's not important what I did. Point is I got revenge and felt better."

Mammon :  I don't see how that will help me?"

Solomon : I wasn't trying to. Unless you want to get revenge? "

Mammon : ......why suggest it?"

Solomon : I'm bored got some curses and spells I wanna try out. And I just wanna help"

Mammon : you obviously want something. So say it? I'm done being played with"

Solomon then put his hand over Mammon's hand that was on the counter and said tilting his head to the side smiling and strangely it didn't seem suspicious but anyway Mammon was confused .

Mammon : what?"

Solomon : I honestly just want to help you.
You don't deserve to be treated so poorly someone like you deserves a gentleman"

Mammon : why would that matter to you?"

Solomon :....."

Solomon then moved his hand away and said. Seeming like he didn't want to answer it. But Mammon then quickly figured it out and was honestly surprised. And was nervous to ask but did.

Mammon : ..... your joking right?"

Solomon : that would be playing you and I'm not"

Solomon then took Mammon's drink and started drinking it.