Treats and The Vet pt.2

Danny's POV

After playing with the ball to appease the bronze metal man a new one comes in. He has a shimmering silver body with large, blue, unblinking eyes that remind me of a snakes. The bronze man's eyes blink like a lizards and is not as disconcerting but still unnerving as it is. They walk in front of our enclosures and Mr. Bronze points at each of us individually and says something in which the Mr. Silver will reply.

Not long after they finished and Mr. Silver runs off into a back room does another large creature enter. This one has four legs and a humanoid torso which I recognize as the one on the holographic screen. He has shining bronze skin on the top and rocky legs with gems coming out in various places.

Mr. Gem and Mr. Bronze converse a little before Mr. Gem disappears into another back room and Mr. Bronze replaces the large panels seperating me from Mr. Dean. Mr. Gem comes back out with a blanket and approaches redhead quickly pinning her under the blanket and restraining her. He scoopes her up wrapped in the blanket and carries her to the back room her screams fading to a muffle as she disappeared behind a closed door.

As time went on she drew quiet for a while before a blood curdling scream echoed out scaring me into frantically searching for an escape. "Dean! What do we do?! What are they going to do to us?!"

~•~~•●•~~•~

Draboo's POV

The little things theatrics have been scaring the rest making me wonder if we shouldn't have saved her for last. I enter the room after knocking and see the doctor holding the needle for the microchip and her restrained to the bench. Her eyes are leaking profusely no doubt confused and scared. I reach out and pet her head gently to try and calm her.

"I've already numbed her and gave her a mild sedative after she freaked out. I'm just waiting for them to kick in. She put up quite a fight throughout the physical especially when stripping her and giving her reproductive organs an exam. I would've sedated her then but I needed her reactions to gauge if something hurt her or not. It's kind of cute how bashful the little things are when it comes to being naked." The Vet relayed to me without me asking.

The Kit starts to slacken and relax on the bunch as the sedative does its job. The vet expertly pinches the skin in between her shoulders and plunges the needle just deep enough where it won't come out or move in her body. A small bandage is applied to the puncture site and the collar Frampton picked out is placed around her neck and locked.

I pick up and carry her back to her enclosure and set her in her hide. The vet cleans up and comes out to retrieve the other female, Mouse. I see her climb on the food tray and try to jump to the top of the enclosure. I frown at this concerned if she may hurt herself.

~•~~•●•~~•~

Warning: abuse and torture recollection. Don't read between the !!!!!!! to skip the detailed portion.

~•~~•●•~~•~

Danny's POV

I was so focused on trying to climb the walls that I didn't notice the Mr. Gem scoop me into the blanket.

!!!!!! I am brought back to being pinned down in the dark waiting to be let up only to be there left for hours or days at a time only brought out of the depths of my mind for the pain of the belt hitting flesh or the whip splitting skin as clients used my body as an outlet to their rage. !!!!!

My panic making me freeze in his arms and hyperventilate. I don't move as he carrys me to a table where he unwraps me and speaks in low hisses turning my head side to side inspecting me. He gently grabs ahold of my arm and gently caresses the side of my face.

He grabs a few devices similar to the scopes Dr.s on Earth would use to check ears, nose, eyes, and reflexes which he goes about doing just that. I whimper every time he touches me or moves suddenly which he rarely did unless something fell which he quickly caught.

He then brings out a needle and tubes.  From this whole experience thus far I can only assume he is supposed to be veterinarian. He grabs my arm gently and holds it out onto a board he wheeled up and straps my arm down so the inner elbow is facing him. He then repeated the same thing on another board with my other arm.

I allowed him to strap down my arms as I knew my strength wouldn't be able to get me put of it, but rather fighting might cause pain. Despite this I start to panic as the needle comes close to me and I let out a scream and start crying.

"No! Please no. I don't know what you are doing. Take the needle away from me! Please! Don't! No!" Despite my panic and screaming and pleading  Dr. Gem plunged the needle into my arm and injected something. Then he grabs another needle and injects the contents into my arm.

He goes to the other arm and injects me with another two solutions. Hopefully we aren't being experimented on. Dr. Gem puts a tourniquet around my bicep and feels for a vein in my elbow. Once he does he puts a butterfly needle in and draws five vials of blood making me feel week and dizzy.

He puts labels on everything and puts them into a case. He unstraps me and allows me to curl in on myself and lie down. My head spins and I feel a wave of nausea. Looking around I spot a garbage can in the corner and I am just tall enough to put my head over.

Running to the garbage can I am stopped by Dr. Gem and picked me up. Unfortunately for him the motion made me throw up on the front of his vest and unfortunately for me on my chest.  I start to cry and shake but the doctor just clicked at me and carried me to a large sink. He straps out of his vest and puts in one side. He turns on the water and starts to rinse out the vest.

I sink to the bottom in the other side of the sink and shudder. He reaches for me and starts to pull off my dirty clothes revealing my dirty skin. He clicks again and turns on the water adjusting the temperature here and there.

He moves the hose to spray my feet and up my legs. When I don't freak out he moves it up my body and over my head soaking me head to toe in nice warm water. He grabs a liquid and puts it in his hands before rubbing it all over on my head. He does the same with a washcloth over my body. When I fought his cleaning of my privates he clicked at me before grasping my hand away and washing me anyways with, thankfully, a very impersonal touch.

After I'm all soaped up he hoses me down again and scoops me into a large fluffy towel. He dries me off and stands me on a counter top. He inspects my torso and touches my ribs, lifts my arms and turns me around tracing some of my newer scars and healing lashes once again making a clicking noise followed by a purring of sorts and a hissed out word, Mus.

He gently rubs my back and pats my head. He picks me back up and restrains me to a gynecological chair. He examines my vagina and anus while I squirm uncomfortably and try and keep the panic at bay as I am brought back to all the abuse I suffered strapped to a chair similar to the one I'm currently on.

After too long Dr. Gem wipes me off and releases the bindings allowing me to curl in on myself and weep into my knees. He purrs again while petting my head and rubbing my back as I shake and sob and hide into myself. I feel a pinch of a needle in my arm and a cool liquid injected before a wave of calm washes over me. I relax and feel a needle between my shoulder blades and a numbing spreads through the area.

I feel too relaxed to even care as he pulls my limbs out and positions me on a bench and straps me down. Mr. Bronze comes in as I feel pressure on my back where it's numb. Dr. Gem pulls away from me holding a very large needle in his hand and my eyes go wide realizing what he must have just done.

Mr. Bronze undoes the straps and carries me back to the enclosure. The panic wars with the drug induced calm exhausting me into falling asleep. As I drift off I have but one thought in my mind: I've been chipped and now I will never be able to escape.