Chapter 1: Under the Blue Moon

There they stood two strangers, across each other from the busy road. Stars were twinkling, people were laughing. "Such a nice way to spend the night." said a voice from hence. "Who are you?" He said with a straight face. She looked at him, he has sharp features with formal clothes and he seems very..arrrogant. " Oh hi, didn't notice you there" she said approaching him meticuluosly. "Uh, i'm sorry I've to go, to uh-my bus." He murmured. She glanced at him, those deep emerald eyes filled with an inarguable spark. "Do you think I'm stupid?" she said. "No—why would I assume you are stupid?" He looked at her confused. "You probably don't have a bus, you look like you own an expensive car." she giggled. "You're the only one who's not enjoying themselves, the moon isn't always blue." She added. He looked up in the sky, indeed the moon was blue and he didn't indeed notice. "The stars are..sparkling." He eventually said to get it off his chest. "What?" She crossed her hands. " The moon is blue, and you talk about the stars, just look at it! it's pretty." she said. He glanced at her with admiration. "Stars are here every night." She chortled. "No I like it when the — " she cut him off. "Nu-uh! You need to enjoy the view. She said belting her mug of coffee. "Okay." he said. "And you say i'm the one who's arrogant." he added. They stared at each other each giving an affectionate smile. This is it he thought, he never enjoyed a lot of things, he never had. They talked for a while, a while turned into minutes, minutes turned to hours.

Moments later she left without giving her name nor saying farewell to him, it didn't matter. They were just strangers who care, if that little time wasn't enough for him nothing will be, giving them a chance to meet than parted forever. "Chase her." a voice said, it was his mind telling him to chase her. chase her. chase her. He covered his ears so the loud whispers in his head would stop. He opened his pocket and he saw a note. He read it clearly, "You probably didn't notice me putting this in your pocket because you were so busy admiring the view." -From *****
"What?" he was confused. "Where's her name? Why is it blurred?" he added. He tried cleaning it and moving it from different angles but it was still blurred.

Gavrosh
He woke up, "It was just a dream, seriously I need to get a grip." Where was that anyway it looked like a modern world. He started scanning his surroundings. "I'm still at the castle." he didn't know whether to feel good or bad. "Gavrosh!" his father said. "I'll be right there!" he said. He made his way to the ballroom and saw his brother on the way. "Ugh" he said.

"I am Gavrosh Vinkleheimer from the Kingdom of Skniearflé." he said rehearsing his lines for the upcoming ball. "You don't want to mess up in front of father." his brother Orlando said mocking him. "I won't, and give you the chance to be in the throne? Not gonna happen." he said with a smirk. "So arrogant." Orlando said under his breath. "Do you think there's another world where I am just a commoner?" he said. Orlando was shocked by his question, but still answered. "Why'd you think that?" swinging his arm around him playfully. "Forget I said that." Orlando glared at him and then smirked. "Hmm, mystery girl I see..." He smacked Gavrosh's back. "Oww, what was that for?" he looked mad at him. "Nothing, hurry up father would want you to be there to communicate with the guests." He said walking down the hall. "Okay."

After countless of hours of talking with people, he was super exhausted and went to the balcony. There he could see the blue moon. "It's...beautiful." he said and smiled. "very." a voice said from afar. She was familiar, those green eyes, the familiar spark and that bright smile. She pointed at the star, "That's polaris, if you ever find yourself lost it will lead you to your true north." she gave him a genuine smile. The she started to dissapear, slowly by slowly...He started to panic, he grabbed her by the wrist and said "Wait!", "What's your name?" he said. She looked at him and smiled "Antonella." then she disappeared. Every single person in the castle looked at him in confusion, he gave them an akward smile and rushed to his brother's room.

"I need you to do research on every single person named Antonella in this planet." he said. "So arrogant, but I can't we don't have enough data." Orlando sighed. "N—No!" he said frustated. "We—have to find her." he said pushing away his thoughts. "I'll do my best." his brother said, then he walked away. "Gavrosh." his brother said, then he looked at him. "It'll be fine, I got you." he smiled, moments later Gavrosh replied "Thank you, I owe you." then smiled back at him. "You dooo!" then he continued to walk.

Antonella
"Antonella! You're day dreaming again!" she heard her mother saying while cooking in the kitchen. "Sorry, mom! I have work today I need to go, toodles!" she said waving her mom good bye. "Bye sweetie!" her mom replied. That was the last time she saw her mother. She got in a terrible accident and didn't make it. She went and sit on a bench, it was unfair, why was the world so unfair. she thought. "Everyone's dealing with something, we just have to love them and hope they love as back." a familiar voice said. It was him. "Who are you?" she said moving so he can have space in the bench, "It's confusing, it's so confusing!" she said filled with sadness and anger. "I know." he said "we're two worlds apart..we can get close but never actually meet" Then he started to disappear. "Gavrosh, Gavrosh Vinkleheimer." he said. "Thank you." she mouthed then she smiled sadly. It pains her to feel perilous to love him, like a dust storm swallowing up the sky or a comet skimming the stratosphere.