𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Hi! Hello! My lovely readers! Another book of the Cullen and Hale series has to come to an end

I am not going to lie. This book tested my patience and capability as a writer.

The first part of the book (Pre-Eclipse) definitely let me explore what more to writing is.

As you have read, I tried to write as if I were Jane Austen, and that's so difficult, but hey, I tried.

I think it turned out pretty good??

As I have announced, the last two books of the series, Rosalie and Emmett's book, will be fast-paced.

Especially Rosalie's since her pair is already her wife!

And maybe 10-15 chapters only like my Alice Cullen fic, but it will be good as always.

That's a promise! <3

I have two storylines for my Emmett fic, and I'm yet to decide. I'm going to ask a close friend of mine, what storyline I should use, lmao.

I hope you're enjoying the series as I am! But as you have read, I'm desperate to end this series already (I know, I'm bad) since I've been writing in the twilight fandom since December of 2020! And I want to explore other fandoms as well.

I've been writing this series for a year now. Wow!

I'm super freaking excited to write my TVD fic already!

I haven't started writing because I know if I did, I would lose interest in this series, and y'all know I don't write another story if my present story isn't completely finished yet.

Y'all don't know what I have in store for you all for my TVD fic, and I'm super happy with the small scenes I have written in my notes!

Anyways, see y'all in the next book of the series!

Xoxo,
MysticPsyche_♥️