Chapter 2

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Gods' speech

********

"Young master-nim, please wait for me!"

Our poor orange haired butler was panting so hard. He had been running, ever since they left the estate, with his arms full of bread.

Previously, after the butler freezed in shock, Cale couldn't be bothered to wait for Hans. So the redhead just decided to walk outside, not caring for those who flinched as they saw him passing by.

He could hear Hans shouting from behind him. Alas, Cale couldn't care less and just kept walking. The kittens were waiting for him and he didn't want to make them wait.

Meeeow!

Meow

Cale's stoic expression cracked once the two kittens came into view. The redhead could hear Hans gasp in shock, the butler probably did not actually believe Cale when the latter announced that they were going to get two kittens.

Hong, the red kitten, ran up to the noble and meowed, showing his concern, while his sister slowly approached him.

Both On and Hong had heard how their kind person got beat up by a stranger, the two children didn't know what happened but they treasured Cale and knew the redhead would never attack someone first without a reason. That was what they had learned in a full week of knowing the noble.

Cale crouched down when On patted his leg. "What is it, On?"

He questioned, tilting his head slightly to the side and patting the kitten's silver fur. The red kitten, Hong, slowly approached the noble and climbed onto his shoulder, settling himself there as if it was a very comfortable place to rest.

Before On could say anything, her golden irises stared at Hans' grey ones to understand if she could trust the butler or not. Of course, that didn't go unnoticed by the redhead.

"He is Hans, my butler, it's okay."

Reddish-brown eyes narrowed at the uncharacteristically quiet butler. "He won't say a thing."

Said butler flinched and frantically nodded his head as if his life depended on it, which actually did because if he ever said a thing, about the kittens, then Cale would chase him to the end of the world just to beat him with a fucking stick.

On nodded and climbed onto Cale's lap once he had sat down. "Are you hurt?" She asked.

They both dutifully ignored the now frozen butler.

He smiled slightly and patted the silver fur. "I am fine, don't worry."

Cale then motioned for Hans to give the bread to the two kittens. The butler quickly set the food down on a plate. And, seeing that On and Hong weren't coming closer, he chose to step back.

As Hans did so, Hong approached the food, before looking towards Cale, who simply nodded. The two children trusted the young man quite a lot now, so On jumped down the redhead's lap and trotted to her little brother and they began to eat, they were so hungry.

The orange haired butler suppressed a squeal, he had been pretty shocked when the silver kitten spoke but he recovered pretty quickly.

Hans turned to his young master and flinched when he found the reddish-brown irises staring at him. The butler gulped.