Chapter 7

~Hey guys !! I know I haven't updated in a long time and Im really sorry, but Im updating now !!~

Chapter 7

Out of the room, there was a small entrance and two more hallways leading left and right. Right in the middle was a painting of a blue rose in a vase. Next to that was a blue vase from the painting. 'I think that's my next puzzle.' I thought coming closer to the painting. It was labbled "Eternal Blessing". Huh...weird name for a rose. Going left, there was a small trail of blue roses. There was a red door and more petals. I noticed something weird about the wall. There was a painting label, but no painting. It read: "The Lady in Blue" Oh no....I dont wanna deal with that anymore !! Next to the red door was a window. I couldn't see anything through it except my reflection. I tried opening the door, but of course, it was locked. Fahk locked doors.

Going to the other hallway, there was another painting on the wall, but what caught my eye was the blonde...no brunette...somewhere in the middle of there, laying on the ground. I went closer to him and he groaned in pain. He was holding tightly to a key. Probably the key to the red door.

"Hey...do you mind if I take this?" I asked trying not to be rude. All I got was a groan in response, so I took the key anyway. Yelling "Thanks!!" on the way back to the red door. I opened the door and froze in my spot. The lady in blue was standing...well crawling on the floor. Good thing she didnt notice me. She was too busy scratching at a blue rose...Shet -.-"

"Okay...1...2...CHARGE !!!!!" I yelled charging at the painting. She made the infamous "Rawr" noise and started chasing after me. I ran out the door and caught my breath. "Ha -pant- Cant get md now can you ?" I said quietly still trying to catch my breath. Suddenly, I heard a glass break. I forgot about the window. I looked up to see the Lady in Blue coming after me. 'Fahk fahk fahk fahk FAHK !!!!' I thought running away from that blue thing again. Then I remebered. 'I still have to get the blue rose.' I looked back at the room. 'Well shet -.-' I walked to the door and counted quietly to myself.

"1...2...FAHK YOU BLUE LADY !!!!" I yelled running in the room and into the other room avoiding the lady. I grabbed the blue rose and charged back outside. I decided to have a little fun and kick the lady while I was going out. She rawred again, but I was already gone. I jogged to the vase and put the rose in. It bloomed back into life and the vase ran out of water. Well...let's try not to get hurt. I stared at the rose and thoulght. What the hell am I suppose to do with this ? I took out my rose and compared it. The red rose is my life...so that means the blue rose is someone elses life. But who?...My mind flashed back to the blonde/brunette on the ground. Maybe it's his...Its worth a shot. I walked back to where he was laying on the ground.

"...Hm..." At least he didn't groan. He lifted his head up to reveal amazing blue-grey eyes that were full of confusion. So pretty... I thought, but his voice brought me back."Huh? Ah!!" He jumped back in surprise. Probably because I was so close to him. He stood up and held up his hands protectively in front of him. "Stay back !! I know chopnese !!!" He yelled moving his arms in a chopping motion. I just started laughing at him. He put his arms down and pouted. "Hey !! What's so funny ?" He yelled obviously mad he isn't being taken seriously. I smiled at his childlike personality.

"Hi, my name is Evelynn, but call me Eve." I said sticking out my hand for him to shake. He hesitantly grabbed it and we shook it.

"Felix, but call me Pewdiepie." He had the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Pewdiepie?" I asked. "Isn't that a bit long ?" He seemed like he was thinking. I think I'll call him... "Pewds." I stated snapping him out of his trance like state. He smiled at me, showing a set of pearly whites. I looked into his blue-grey eyes to see them full of sadness.

"Hey...what's wrong ?" I asked.

"Nothing...its just that the one who brought me here, Ryan, calls me that...I hope we get out of here alive." I put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it in a comforting way.

"Don't think like that!! We'll get out of this. Together !!" I yelled excitedly. Just for him. I held my pinky out to him. "I promise." He stared at my pinky then linked our pinkies. His beautiful smile coming back. Wait...beautiful ?

"And I promise to protect you no matter what." This time it was my turn to smile. I handed him his rose and linked our arms together.

"Well Pewds, get ready for a crazy adventure." I said tearing my eyes from his. I need to stop looking him in the eye.

"TO NARNIA !!!" He yelled running forward, but was almost spit on by the smiley painting. I smiled and avoided the painting and walked ahead of him. H soon caught up and we were in front a headless statue. It seems heavy...Pewds just stared at it, then pushed it aside. He went back to my side and grabbed my hand. I felt a shock go through my body and I guess he did too because he let go. He looked away and opened door for me.

"Ladies first." He said smiling cockily. I walked in,but not before punching his arm playfully. He rubbed it like it hurt, but I know he was just joking. Time for more adventures, but I know things would be brighter with him here.

~Alright that's it today guys !! Im at school, and people keep bothering me. 6 comments and/or 4 votes for the next chapter !! Ja Ne !!~