Chapter 5

~OH MY GOSH IM UPDATING !! Hey guys, I'm really really really really really sorry I didnt update for long time. It's Christmas Break and have time to udate so there you go !!!!~

Inside the room were 6 paintings. Each painting had yellow text under it. They were all different people. A man in a green shirt, a lady in a brown dress, a man in a yellow shirt, another man in a blue tanktop. a women in a white dress, and lastly another women in a red dress. Inbetween yellow and blue door. Going in it, there was a statue in the middle of the worst. Adorning the room's floor were a bunch of loose tiles. 'Oh great. Another puzzle.' I thought as I looked around the room. It seems you could pull the tiles up. I then saw the statue was holding a chalkboard with some text on it.

"There's an odd one out..." It read. Wait...does he mean the paintings? Walking back outside, I read each text.

Yellow said,"The one in white speaks the truth."

White said,"Stand in front of the statue, go east 2 steps, then south 2 steps, Thats the answer!."

Blue said,"The only truth-speaker wears green."

Green said ,"Stand in front of the statue, go west 3 steps the south 1 step. That's the answer!."

Red said,"I agree with the one in yellow !"

Brown said,"Stand in front of the statue, go east 4 steps, then north 2 steps. That's the answer!

~I know I skipped blue, but Cry got the answer before he got to blue~

'Hm...let's see. The odd one out eh? What's common about them?' After a while of thinking I finally got it. 'I know ! Everyone agrees with eachother except brown !! Brown's the odd one out !!' Going in the door, I stood in front of the statue. Going right 4 times the north 2, I landed directly on the loose tile. There was a purple number 4.Suddenly, the sound of knife against skin and a glass break was heard.'Uh oh' I thought opening the door. I gasped at the sight in front of me. All the other paintings except brown were different. They all held bloody knives and were splattered with blood. Brown was the worst.

The glass frame was broken and most of her painting was covered in tears and holes. Red paint was dripping from her covering the yellow text. The other persons text changed too. They all said the same thing. "Liar!" I glared at the other paintings. They were the one who lied. Not brown. Poor helpful brown. I sighed and left the room.

"And all for the number 4..." I muttered under my breath. Taking a left, I went down the hallway with the bunch of dolls hanging by their foot. At the end there was a another yellow door. And of course it was locked. "Gah !! I'm sick of these damn locked doors !!!" I yelled to no one. There was a pass word on the door. "X•X+X=? Oh great math. I've always hated math." I said. The X's were color coated. The first one green, the second one red, and the last one was purple. Wait...wasn't the number 4 purple ? And the number 9 red ? So it's X•9+4= _ _ _ Still gotta figure out the green number.

After a while of walking, I decided to check the dollies. I paced back and forth in front of the one closest to the ground. "Okay, I need something, you need something. You tell me what the green number is and I'll let you down. Got it ?" The doll said nothing. Out of frustration, I hit the doll.

"I'm losing my sanity here !! I'm asking a doll for help and look at me now !! I'm talking to myself !!!" I groaned in annoyance. Suddenly, I heard a doll drop.

Turning to the sound, a doll was looking at me. I picked it up with caution. I don't know if that thing would come to life or something. There was a green number on its shirt. 18.

Processing....

"I GOT THE NUMBER !!!!!" I yelled as I happily skipped to the equation on the door. I even know the answer !!. I typed in 166 and heard an unlocking sound. A big smike crept on my face.

"I AM A GENIUS!!!!!!"

~I am done !! I'll update tommorow if I can my slaves. Ja Ne !!~