< 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 3

[mature content warning.]

𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎

The shower was hot against Charlene's skin, comforting her.

Last night she'd been wrapped in Draco's arms— she'd been held. And she liked it. She wasn't embarrassed, she wasn't trying to hide from him, instead, she wanted him to do it again.

She stepped out of the shower, her body slightly shivering from the cold air. Wrapping a towel around her body, she opened the door and let out the steam, watching the sun pour through the window. It was around 12 in the afternoon, and she'd just woke up.

Draco was just now waking up, his body flexing and the sheets sliding down his body when he sat up. Charlene sucked in a breath, taken back by how good he looked with tousled hair and only in his boxers. He rubbed his eyes, a groan leaving his lips as he yawned one last time.

"What time—" he faltered, seeing her in a towel l, brushing her hair in the mirror. "..time is it?"

"Twelve," she responded lightly, her hands staring to ache from brushing so much. "We slept late."

He raised his eyebrows, laying back onto the pillow. "Come here."

Now it was her turn to falter, her hands stopping and setting the brush down. "What?"

"I said, come here. Don't make me repeat myself." He rasped out, watching her suck in another breath.

"Okay, yeah. Just let me get dressed—"

"If you put a single piece of clothing on your body, Charlene, I'll rip it off of you, and then you won't have it anymore." He told her, softly but sharply. "Now, come here."

She blinked, her core aching. Draco could tell she was mentally fighting with herself, figuring out if this was a good idea, but then she'd decided that they didn't have to have sex. So, she lightly padded over to his side of the bed, and stood in front him.

He grasped her thighs, hauling her over him so she was straddling him, her skin still wet and hot. She made a little gasp, her hands finding his chest. "Draco—"

"Do you remember what I told you?" He tucked a curl behind her ear, his hands sliding underneath the towel to grasp her waist. She nodded, "I promise, I will. But only if you promise too."

Charlene nodded again, "I told you I wouldn't tell anybody, Draco."

He hummed, "Then I'll let those roses wilt. I'll let you go." He sat up with her on his lap, pulling her closer, her clit throbbing. "But if you break your promise, Charlene, I won't hesitate. Either I'll kill you, or one of my men will if I'm locked up—"

She cut him off with her lips, giving him a soft kiss, and pulling back. "Do you ever shut up about—"

He kissed her again, hands rubbing small circles on her waist. He knows he shouldn't do this, he knows it's a bad idea, he knows lots of things could go wrong if he did this. Yet, he doesn't stop her when her hands slid behind his head to slide into his hair, kissing him back.

For a moment, Charlene felt like she could be with him.

"Charlene, if you don't stop me—"

She let her towel fall, "Why would I want to stop you?"

He couldn't give her an answer, only took his hand and gripped her ass, hard, and when she released a whimper, he pulled back. "I have to—" he panted, feeling her start to kiss down his jaw. "Put a silencing spell on— fuck."

He did it as fast as he could, charming the room, her hands tugging on his blonde locks gently. He was sliding his boxers down, Charlene tossing them to the floor as she took his cock in her hand.

He groaned when she slid her hand up and down, rubbing her thumb over his tip. Grabbing her jaw, he opened her mouth, and spit. "Swallow, and stop being a tease."

She did as she was told, lifting herself, and rubbing the head down her slit. They both moaned when she slid down halfway, her body already full, pleasure racking throughout her entire body. Draco slid her down the rest of the way, his face buried into her neck.

She rolled her hips into his, his mouth parting as she cried of pleasure, his hands tightening on her.

He knows this is a horrible idea.

But she felt so good around him and he couldn't stop now. She hugged him like a globe, wet and warm, and everything he'd ever wanted. She repeated her movements, her legs spreading even more to fit him all inside of her.

"So— good," he pulled out of her neck, sliding a hand into her curls, long and wet. "Does it feel good? Hm?"

She nodded her head, still moving him inside of her, body melting into his. "Draco," it was a whimper on her lips, helplessly falling into him.

"Harder," Draco landed a slap on her ass, "Ride me harder, Char."

She moaned again, his cock stretching her out and filling her up as much as she could take. "H—how?"

"I want you," their skin coated with sweat, and he found himself getting lost in her. He took her nipple into his mouth, starting to leave hickeys all over her chest, the ones from a few days ago not healed yet. "To ride me a slut."

Her hands gripped onto his throat, crying out harder as his cock moved in and out of her. "Then why don't you fuck me like one?"

In an instant, they were flipped, her body under his, his hands on her waist as his body lied between her legs. Another whine left her lips, trying to put her hands onto his back until he pinned her wrists above her head.

He nudged himself inside of her all the way, and started to pound into her, moans and whimpers and sobs leaving her lips— she felt like she was about to explode. Her lubricant was coating his cock every time he slid out, between her thighs soaked.

"Draco—" she gasped for air, legs starting to shake underneath him. "Oh fuck," her eyes were starting to water when the familiar knot started to form in her stomach.

His own moan in her ear was enough for her coil to snap, her pussy tightening around him as it pulsated, legs shaking and eyes squeezing shut, tears leaving her eyes while her orgasm tore through her body, a shattered cry leaving her lips.

When he went to pull her closer, and bury his cock inside of her to release, she pushed him off and leaned up, pushing her mouth onto him, his eyes widening. She pushed him all the way down her throat, her hand covering the rest of what she couldn't fit and he released into her mouth, a groan coming from him.

She swallowed, and sucked him clean, trying to release the panic in her chest. He was about to finish inside of her, and her throat closed in at the thought of getting pregnant again, and losing another child.

"Charlene," he breathed, pulling her into his arms as he sat back down on the bed. "Are you okay? Did I— do something?"

She shook her head, playing it off. "No, cum just tastes nasty."