Exploration Day

You and Juniper got out of your hotel room and got ready for a fun-filled first day of the resort. You two were met with the hot sun, getting even warmer now than when you arrived about 2 hours ago. Still, you looked around, turning your wheelchair a little as you caught wind of all the sights around the front section of the island. There were a few games here and there such as tennis, catch, corn hole, real easy games that anyone could really catch up on. As you were looking around, trying to see something you could do with your beloved, Juniper was standing behind you, looking down at a brochure to see what there was here currently.

You turned back to her with a smile on your face. You rolled back over to her and got her attention when you were under her brochure. She moved it out of the way and raised an eyebrow at you.

(Y/N): Come on. We're here for a week. Let's explore a little. We can look at the docks, judge for a good spot, see the pool, see the gym and the gym leader, so much all here. Let's just spend today exploring a little.

Juniper looked at you and smiled at you. She walked over to you and pecked you on the lips. You kissed her back slightly until a few seconds passed. She pulled away first and gave you a nod.

Juniper: Alright. Let's see those docks first. I know there are some local shops down that way. We can go ahead and see what little things we can get.

(Y/N): (nods) Right. After you.

Juniper: Yeah, right.

Juniper walked around you and began to push you down towards the docks. You laughed a little as you guys went down to see how the area was. There were a lot of fishing stores, each attempting to sell some food to you guys. While nice, you guys weren't in the market for that. Past them, there were some stores for little trinkets such as seashells, sand dollars, some little pokemon statues, stuff like that.

Again, nice to look at, but nothing you two were in the market for. As you guys reached the edge of the docks, you smiled as you saw a few fishers in a deck just down the wooden path. As you looked, you felt two arms wrap around you and hug you.

Juniper: Found your spot?

(Y/N): I think so. Maybe. It could be a bit too crowded?

Juniper: Want to try on the other side?

(Y/N): Sure. Let's check it out.

Juniper: And after this, the pool?

(Y/N): Oh yeah.

You both laughed a little and pecked one another's lips. You guys made your way to the other side of the docks and got to a pretty quiet area. You nodded around a bit as you rotated yourself to get a full view of the area. Juniper walked down with you and sat along the deck, getting her feet into the ocean water a little bit.

Juniper: Feels great. Temperature is just right for some Goldies.

(Y/N): Yeah. I think this could be the best spot possible. We could even try to get some Magicarps as well.

You looked up at her and saw her smile down at you. You sighed a little and turned your wheelchair around and rolled up to her.

(Y/N): So, that pool?

Juniper: Indeed.

She giggled a little as she grabbed the back of your wheelchair and began to guide you on down towards the pool. As you guys were going, you got some more sightseeing in, looking around at the gym and at some of the sandy beaches. That's when the dilemma hit you again. You weren't going to be able to go there, not with Juniper at least. The sand would destroy your wheels. You weren't going to let this issue get the best of you though. You knew how much this meant to Aurea. And you'll be damned before you let it ruin this fine trip so far.

You guys laughed a little as you reached the poolside. To say it was impressive was an understatement. It was a large pool, two actually. One kiddie pool with water slides and dunking machines like that. The other one was your basic lap pool. Still, while basic, you were glad you were excited to see where things could go.

You got at a good spot along the poolside and sighed in contempt as Juniper sat down beside you. You wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close a bit.

(Y/N): You ok?

Juniper: Perfect. Why? Are you ok?

(Y/N): Yeah. Want to go swimming?

Juniper: Well, I can...but...

(Y/N): I can watch. Don't worry about it.

Juniper: (Y/N), come on. I don't think you should have to hold yourself back for me.

(Y/N): Psh. I'm not. Just go have some fun.

Juniper rolled her eyes and walked up to you and pecked your lips. She sat down beside you and cupped your hands together.

(Y/N): I'm sorry.

Juniper: Nothing to be sorry about. You can't blame yourself for a thing that you had no control over it. It's fine. Don't worry about it.

(Y/N): I know. But I am going to worry about it. I feel bad that I'm holding you back so much. So just go ahead and have some fun.

Juniper smiled as she looked out to see if anyone was watching them. Once she was done looking around, she leaned in and kissed you, giving you all the love she could muster. She broke the kiss and pulled back a little. She places a hand on your thigh and smiled at you.

Juniper: There is nothing to worry about. So, just relax and I'll be right here with you.

You nodded a bit as she leaned back on a chair. She pulled out the brochure and pulled your wheelchair back a little. She began to read through the information while you rested a little beside her. As you rested, you felt yourself drift off a bit and slowly closed your eyes. You opened your eyes from what felt like a few minutes later but in reality, it had to be a lot longer. How was this proven? Well, your girlfriend was in her bikini, completely soaked as she was drying off her body. She looked at you and gave you a smile.

Juniper: Morning sleepy head.

(Y/N): Hey. (Yawns) What happened?

Juniper: Nothing much. You just fell asleep for about an hour. Decided to go for a swim for a few moments. No big deal.

(Y/N): Sorry.

Juniper: (Y/N), it's fine. You got some good sleep and I got to swim a little. Besides...

Juniper gave you a smirk as she moved up to your ear and whispered a little something. A massive blush covered your face as Juniper laughed a little and dried off her hair some more. You sighed and covered your face a little before you looked up at her and saw her smirking a bit. You shook your head a little and laughed awkwardly.

(Y/N): You can't just do that to me. Especially out here.

Juniper: Why? You like it. (Whispering) And so does your little friend there.

You blushed some more until you shook her off and began to roll away. Juniper laughed and followed you, keeping in pace with your chair.

Juniper: You love me.

(Y/N): Maybe a little too much, yes.

Juniper leaned down as you were walking and kissed you again.

(Y/N): What is with the kisses recently?

Juniper: I have my reasons.

You rolled your eyes and followed her out and up towards the resort's living spaces. You sighed a little as you two had a fun-filled evening and honestly, you were ready for it. No matter what, you were going to make this night special.