Reward (Lemon)

You and Juniper made your way back to your hotel room with a party face on the entire time. You both were ready to bloody celebrate for the night. You both were laughing a little as you joked about that Charles idiot trying to woe Juniper to the little extent as possible. Being a good singer. What a chump. Still, it gave you and Juniper a nice thing to laugh about as you guys got up to your room.

You were the first to open the door and roll on inside as Juniper laughed a little at a joke you made while she closed the door. She laughed a little with you until you heard the door lock behind you and Juniper go completely quiet. You were a bit surprised as you turned back to where Juniper would be standing and stopped yourself.

She was standing in nothing but black lingerie, standing before you like the sexiest woman in the world. She slowly swayed her hips, walking towards you in a very sexy strut. She licked her lips as she sat down on your lap, you slowly becoming a stuttering mess.

(Y/N): I-er-um-hey. How are you?

Juniper: Mhm...better.

(Y/N): Well, that's good. So-um-what is the whole idea with-

Juniper had cut you off, slamming her lips onto yours. You raised your arms up and wrapped them around her neck as she kissed you harder. Slowly, she began to roll you both back towards the bedroom as she made out with you. You could feel her slowly unbuttoning your shirt and feeling up your chest. Not that you were complaining of course.

You felt your wheelchair go full stop once it hit the bed frame. Once it did, Juniper broke the kiss and pushed back on you a tad bit. She gave you a large smirk and got up from the chair and looked down at you with a sexy smirk.

(Y/N): So, what's the game plan with all this?

Juniper: Time to show you then.

You reached out to her like a child and she got you out of that wheelchair and threw you down onto the bed. Juniper got up onto the bed and saw you slowly climbing back along it. While there was some "fear" in your eyes, it was mostly lust and desire. She straddled your waist and looked at you in the eyes.

(Y/N): So, what are we going to do tonight my dear?

Juniper: Do what we do every time with this, have some fun.

Juniper smirked as she leaned in and kiss you again. You pinned her down onto the bed and kissed along her neck and slowly down to her chest. She wrapped her legs around your waist as you moved along her body. She placed her hands on the back of your head and forced you down a little bit more. You latch onto her breasts and begin to suck on her breasts a little.

After a few seconds, you break free from her and continue to kiss her once again, slowly pushing her pants and belt off of her person. Once it was off, Juniper pounced onto you and pushed you back down onto the bed. She giggled a little as she leaned up to you and kissed along your cheek and neck. You felt a sudden surge of pleasure as you saw Juniper was slowly giving you a hand job.

You moan out a little and leaned up and kissed her again. As she pleasured you this fine morning, you roamed down towards her core and began to slightly finger her from behind. As she began to moan out more and more, you leaned in and kissed her again to silence her wails. As you both continue to kiss and pleasure one another until the next thing you knew, you both came on each other's hands. Once you guys broke the kiss, you each saw what happened and smiled at one another.

(Y/N): Well, where do we want to go next?

Juniper: Oral?

(Y/N): Works for me.

You push her down slightly and kiss down along her body. As you moved down a little bit more, you got to her entrance and began to lick a little along it. Juniper moaned out in pleasure as you continued to lick along it. You wrapped your arms around her waist as you continued to eat her out. The more you did, the louder you heard her moan. So finally, after long enough, you got her to come over the sheets. You leaned away and smile as you looked at the end result.

Juniper motion for you to lay down next to her. Once you did, she began to slowly lick along your member. You moaned out a little more as she continue to service you more and more. Juniper took your member into her mouth and began to suck. You moaned out a little and grabbed her head and began to thrust inside her mouth. You grabbed some of her hair and pulled on it slightly as you jerked off inside her mouth. You continued to thrust inside of her and moaned louder and louder. Finally, you came down her throat. You pushed Juniper off of your member as you finished over her face.

(Y/N): Sorry. Didn't mean to get it over you.

Juniper: It's fine, sweetie. You've always been a squirter more than me.

(Y/N): Oh geez. Thanks.

Juniper giggled some more before she took your member in her hand again and slowly stroked it.

Juniper: Are you ready?

(Y/N): Of course. Go for it.

Juniper giggled some more and began slowly ride you. You both moaned out as you began to bounce her up and down a little. You leaned up and kissed her again as you kept bouncing her more and more. You reached around and began to grope her ass as you kept making out. You slowly got your fingers into her ass and began to finger it slightly. Juniper began to moan a little louder than before, something you were completely fine with.

Like before, you slammed your lips onto hers to silence her. After a few more seconds, you began to pull down on her hair slightly as you just enjoyed her moans. You then leaned down and kissed along her neck again as you continued to kiss and bounce her up and down. You pushed her back down and began to thrust into her harder and faster as you made out with her a little more. You eventually broke the kiss and looked her right in the eye with a smirk.

(Y/N): Is this what you wanted, my kitty? A nice morning fuck?

Juniper: (Moans) Yeah. You deserve some sort of reward.

(Y/N): I already got my reward. Now how should I reward you?

Juniper: Make me cum!

(Y/N): With pleasure my sweet.

You chuckled as you picked up the pace with your thrusts. Juniper moaned louder with every second as you groaned louder as well. As you guys went into more and more, you both came together as you shoved your member completely up her entrance. As you both came together, Juniper grabbed the back of your head and forces you in for another kiss. You two broke the kiss as she slowly got off of your member and sat down before you.

You both looked at one another and slowly began to smile. You cupped her face as you smiled at her.

(Y/N): Thanks I guess.

Juniper: Welcome. Knew you needed that.

(Y/N): Yeah...hey Aurea.

Juniper: Yeah?

(Y/N): Should we get married?

Juniper: Are you proposing?

(Y/N): ...Yeah. I guess I am.

Juniper slowly shifted her eyes over to you, her jaw slightly open. This was your future.